real life

Looking around her, Kit smiled in awe at how beautiful everything is

Looking around her, Kit smiled in awe at how beautiful everything is. She had been to Disneyland before, but now that she was off work she really enjoyed it. She looked at Tom brothers a few feet from her. They were smiling and happy as they looked at their phones.

After dating their brother  for two years, she can admit that she had never been happier. She have an amazing boyfriend and an amazing father. Although the two are young -her only twenty and him twenty two, she couldn't wait until the day the two were happily married and had a family of their own. Smiling she made her way to the Holland boys who looked up as she returned.

''Do you wanna stay here until the fireworks are thrown?'' She asked, hoping they'll say yes.

Sam looks at his brothers before nodding. The other two smiled suspiciously and nod as well, looking happily at Kit. She didn't really understand what's going on, and when Sam and Harry laugh, it made her suspicious. She said noting, however, as the four of them made their way to the firework display area.

Two hours later, the night has already set in, the lights illuminating the castle. Kit stood next to the boys, looking at it in awe. Just as the Hollands and their brothers girlfriend were about to call it a day, Kit felt a tap on her shoulder, and turning around, she seen Tom, slowly kneeling on one knee and pulling something out of his coat. She open her mouth slightly, putting a hand over it, a smile making its way onto her lips.

"Kit, we have known each other since we bumped into each other on the street. For some reason, you didn't kill me when I nearly broke your phone, which I still don't understand, and you decided to be my friend. You have put up with me for so many years, me having to ditch you, because of filming, me leaving the country and not telling you until the day before, once again, because of filming. you have been there for me through all of that, and the only times we argue, it's because I eat your chicken nuggets. You have always supported me, both as a friend and as a girlfriend, and I know I can always count on you. You agreed to dating me after little time of knowing me, and you made me the happiest man alive. I have put you through so much crap since then, false rumors, late night calls, jealous moments, ditching you up repeatedly, And you haven't dumped me yet, which I'm really thankful for, just so you know. Having been through all of this and managing to still love each other as much as the first day we kissed, I want to ask you something'' he says, pulling out a little box, and opening it to only show a ring inside. "Katherine Downey, will you put up with my problems for many more years and marry me?'' he asked, a huge grin on his face.
Kit could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she nodded her head furiously.
"Yes, Tom. A thousand times yes'' She whispered, crying.
He put the ring softly on her finger and got up, hugging her , her head resting on his shoulder.
"I love you so much'' he whispered in her ear as his brothers cheered happily.
"I love you even more'' She said, a strangled sob escaping her mouth.