real life

day 9 of 24

Katherine woke up to the alarm going off. As she rolled over she realized today was her wedding day. She decided to get up and head into the bathroom for a shower. She soon came out and just as she did the girls busted through the door. They all giggled at the sight of the two of them piled on the ground. Gwyneth just walked in and sat on the bed.

"Any sane person would just walk in." Gwneth giggled as she sat down.
She was like a mother to Kit since they had known each other.
"Well we aren't sane." Zendaya said as they got up.
"Right. Who's first."
Kit looked at the two girls
"You guys."

She pulled them towards the bed and sat them down. Both her and Gwyneth took them one by one and done their hair and makeup. Kit done their hair while Gwyneth done their makeup. Once they were finished they left into the bathroom to change into their dresses. The two others smiled as they walked out.

 The two others smiled as they walked out

"You look stunning girls." Kit smiled.
"Beautiful." Gwyneth said.
They giggled while looking at each other.
"Right. You two are next." Laura stated.

The two pulled the young Downey over towards her vanity and started doing her up. Laura done her make up while Zendaya done her hair and Gwyneth sorted out her dress. She then made her way to the bathroom to put on her dress. Everyone gasped as Kit came out with her wedding dress sorted. Gwynteth handed her the flower bouquet. 

"You look like a true princess

"You look like a true princess." Laura smiled.
"Beautiful." Zendaya gushed.
"Indeed she is."

Kit turned to see her dad leaning on the door barrier in his tuxedo. She smiled as he came over and hugged her, careful not to ruin my dress or hair or anything, while kissing both cheeks. He pulled back and looked at his daughter.

"You look stunning baby." He smiled
"Thank you."
"Right well. Is everyone ready?" Gwyneth asked.
"Yea."
"Well let's go."

The five of them all made their way out to the hall to see the groomsmen, Harrison and Jacob,there. They turned and smiled when they seen them. Kit hugged them each. 

"Ready to go?" The preacher asked peaking his head through the door.
They all turned to the bride.
"Yea. Let's do this." She said nodding her head.

Gwyneth kissed Kits cheek before leaving to her seats. The groomsmen and bridesmaids got in line.  Robert turned to Kit and smiled.

"Ready?"
Kit nodded and he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. They then turned to the closed doors.
"Thank you dad, for everything." She said before they signaled go.
"What for?" Downey asked, confused about what his daughter meant.
"For never giving up on me. You could of left me but you didn't. I'm forever grateful."
"Of course darling." He smiled.

The doors opened to reveal the aisle. Harrison and Laura started walking closely followed by Jacob and Zendaya. Everyone stood up as the father daughter duo began to walk up.Kit looked ahead to see Tom in his tuxedo with his backs to them. He turned and looked at her in shock as the Downeys walked up.

Kit smiled at Tom when we meet with them. Robert shook his hand before kissing Kits and  giving him his daughters hand before the two walked the rest of the way and he sat down. The wedding flew by and the two were soon exchanging vowels and placing the rings on each others fingers. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the brides."

Tom  leaned down to kiss his now wife. Everyone clapped and cheered as they pulled apart and pulled Tom pulled her closer. They made their way down the aisle followed by the groomsmen and bridesmaids. They signed the book and Kit officially became Katherine Holland. Once they were finished they made their way to the venue. The room was full of chatter and soon the two were asked for their first dance as Mister Misses Holland.

"I love you Kit Holland, my wife." Tom said before spinning her around and pulling her closer.
"And I love you Tom Holland, my husband." Kit smiled as she leaned in for a kiss as the song finished.