News

Tom Holland proposes to two year girlfriend Kit Downey at Disney land.

The 22 year old actor surprised his 2 year girlfriend while she went to Disney land with his brothers and got down on one knee

Tom Holland and Katherine 'Kit' Downey have been called the dream couple since they announced that they were together. The young actress asked Downeys daughter to be his one and only and ,naturally, she said yes.
The two meet by accident when she was visiting her dad on set although they did bump into each other on the street. Since then everyone shipped them together and slowly but surely they became boyfriend and girlfriend.
Holland revealed that he had his future father in law and best mate Harrison Osterfield to thank when asked how he decided to ask her. He knew that she had never been to Disney land and so asked his brothers to bring her for the day. It was there that he appeared behind her during the firework display and got her to turn around with him down on one knee. "She said yes thankfully." He joked.
Holland is due to return to filming for infinity war while his fiancee returns to her work as an interior designer. Congratulations to the two, a match made in heaven. 

Other news:
Robert Downey Jr gives daughter her mothers necklace.
Holland family thrilled to have Kit Downey as the first girlfriend of the boys welcomed to the family.
Tom Holland flew in fiancees father to Disney land so he could witness the event.