News

It's been one year already for this celebrity couple.

Can you believe that one year ago that the world found out that spiderman Tom Holland, 22, was dating Katherine 'Kit' Downey, 20

Can you believe that one year ago that the world found out that spiderman Tom Holland, 22, was dating Katherine 'Kit' Downey, 20. Well believe it because since then we have seen noting but pictures of the two.
The 20 and 22 year old met officially through Zendaya. If we were to go by the very start it would be when the two bumped into each other on the street by accident. From there they began to hang out with the rest of the spiderman crew and soon Holland fell for his co stars daughter.
But it wasn't as easy as 1,2,3 when it came to him asking her out. Robert Downey Jr didn't want his daughter to meet Tom at first so he did what every protective father would do and kept her in his trailer. When that didn't go well he had a very heated talk to his younger co star about how his daughter was off limits. 
But as we can tell that didn't work either.However, the rest of the avengers cast loved the idea of the two youngsters being together. They joined in with getting Downey to allow his daughter to hang out with Holland and soon he said yes.
 Tom asked Kit out just days before she left to work for royal couple the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. When they told his fans they went crazy. Most were really supportive of their decision to be together but there was a few haters that the couple chose to ignore.
To sum it up this couple is literal goals. The two are as strong as ever and we can't wait for the cute pictures that they post of each other. Happy anniversary to Ton and Kit, we hope to see you both getting married some day.

Other news:
fans think Tom Holland and Kit Downey should not be together, here's why.
Tom Holland surprises his girlfriend with dream vacation for their 1 year anniversary.
Kit Downey models for ok magazine for charity.
Kit Downey gets new horse from father.