Downworld Ball pt. 2

Asmodeous POV

I watched the dance floor below. I saw Magnus waltzing with someone of the floor. I couldn't tell who it was or what is was but I was glad he wasn't hung up on the Nephilim. His pouting was very aggravating.

A woman in a purple dress cut in and they waltzed out of my line if sight. I sighed and tipped my glass back, emptying the contents.

I walked down the staircase, looking for Magnus. The emperor tended to get himself in trouble.

On one side of Magnus was a heavily muscled man with his hand on the middle of Magnus' back. On the other side was a tall woman who held Magnus' arm. They were leading him to the exit.

I swiftly walked over to them. I tapped on the woman's shoulder and the three of them turned around.

I smiled. "I see you've met the guest of honor but I have to say I don't recognize you. Would you care to introduce yourselves?"

"Has it truly been that long?" The man asked. His voice was familiar but I couldn't place it.

"Still don't know me? What about know?" He asked. The man pulled his sleeve up, revealing a dark tattoo. One that was only given to island natives. "Saya tahu Anda mengenali ini"

I stood, shocked. He had said "I know you recognize this" in Indonesian.

"Alpha. If you are Alpha, she is Nightshade" I thought aloud.

"And Magnus is coming with us" Nightshade replied.

"No he isn't. We are running an operation he started. He can't leave until it's over" I declared.

"I guess we have to fight for him" a man said coming behind me. Romeo

"There are no weapons allowed" I replied.

"If there are rules, people are going to break them" Nightshade replied.

"We don't have to fight. You guys leave me here, I'll find you soon" Magnus said.

"Like hell we're leaving you here. You boyfriend has been trying to kill literally everyone since you left. We leave you here, he's coming back for us and then for you" Romeo said.

"Alec is strong, he'll be fine" Magnus said.

"Like hell he will" a new woman said.

"Who are you?" I asked in a menacing voice.

"That's for you to ask and me to know" she replied. I had heard Magnus say that line so many times, they must be friends

"Anyway Alec has gone insane. He is pretending to be Magnus. And in the last few minutes his hair is straight and actually cooperating, his suit is an exact replica of Magnus', his skin tone is darker and he has makeup and glitter on" The woman said.

"I'm sorry, this was never an "everyone comes out mission". Alec was always going to stay behind while we got Magnus out. It was his idea. We'll come back for him" Nightshade said.

"WHAT?"

Magnus POV

"WHAT?" I asked.

"Um sir" someone said from behind me. "We have located a Nephilim in the party".

"Hey guys. So King Sparkles, do I kill this guy or not. He's really annoying" Jace said. The Seelie guard had him by his collar.

"Put him down" I told the Seelie. The Seelie released Jace.

"Now" Isabelle said. I watched as Jace pulled a seraph from the back of his suit and sliced the man who had previously held him.

After that chaos broke loose. Downworlders using their magic and the people who had come for me were greatly outnumbered. Still they fought. I, however, was stuck in place. I couldn't fight against the people who had come for me. Also I couldn't fight my people. I felt Nightshade push me behind her and she begun to defend me.