Chap 16. Niall, I need you!

[Hey lovelies!! Here is chap 16! A quick update for the best readers ever!!!!

Dedicated to GalaxyLoueh bc her comments are just too sweet! Thnx bby! Xx ~Anne

Omg! I’m engaged! I’m engaged to the guy i love! I’m sitting on the couch. Lesly, Lauren and Meg are playing a game at the table. I have nothing to do. Harry is on a date with Taylor. I cried this morning. I know he doesn’t like her but it still hurts. “I’m going for a walk, to clear my mind” I say and stand up. I put on my coat and pick my phone. I start the song ‘Everytime by Britney Spears’ I love that song. I wipe away a single tear. I love Harry so much but it hurts so much to see him with Taylor. He had to stay a night at a hotel with Taylor. But only we knew they had separated rooms. I crossed the street without looking.

Harry’s Pov!

I sigh. I was on a date with Taylor again. I’m so sick of it! Still only two months and then I can show Niall off to the world. Then I can show the world Niall is mine. We have to go to a movie premiere in two months. The moment to appear with my fiancé! Taylor and I are in a zoo now. And everywhere is paparazzi. She holds my hand very tight. I just wanted to run away. Run to Niall. The only thing that could bring the needed smile on my face right now was the thought of my Niall. After the zoo Taylor and I have to go to a hotel. They need to thing we are doing some stuff. But we have separated rooms. Then the perfect idea pops up. I start to text Niall.

To: My Fiancé

Form: My Hazzy

‘Hello my fiancé. I have the perfect idea! Why don’t you stop by at the hotel? Spent the night with me? I love you with all my heart. Xxxxxxxx Your Haz

I sent it and smile. I have a few ideas for tonight. Then my phone rings. “Sorry Tay, I have to get this” I say. She looks annoyed but I ignore it. I see the caller ID. ‘Lesly’. Weird. “Hey Les” I answer. Then I hear her cry. “WHAT HAPPENED?” I asked. “It is Niall” She sobs. “He had an car accident” I dropped my phone. “Hazzy?” Taylor asked. I feel numb. My Niall. What happened? Where is he? Is he alive? I just start to cry. “Harry?” She asked again. I pick up my phone. “Where is he?” I cry. Lesly told me the hospital. “Niall is in hospital, an car accident” I cry. Taylor turns pale. I know what they all think of her but she respects my relationship with Niall. “How is he?” She asked. “I don’t know” I cry. I just began to run. I left Taylor and all paparazzi . I run to my car and drove off. I had to see Niall. I don’t know how he is. I break all the speed limits but I have to see him. When I’m at the hospital I run inside. “Where is Niall Horan” I yell. “Mister he is still in surgery.” “I need to see him” I beg. “That is impossible” I wanted to scream something but I was pulled back and met by two arms. I feel Lesly cry into me. “I’m so scared, they won’t tell me anything” She sobs. I cry with her till a doctor comes in. “Friends form mister Horan?” He asked. We jump up and run towards him. “How is he?” I ask. The doctor sighs. “He is in a coma” he said. I feel everything disappear around me. Niall, my Niall in a coma. What if he doesn’t wake up? I feel Lesly pull me with her. We walk into a room and I see Niall. He has much bruises, cuts and other stuff. I see needles in his arms. I cry again and walk toward him. “Don’t leave me Niall” When I look behind me the doctor and Lesly are talking outside. “Oh Niall, please stay with me! I need you! Without you I’m lost” I cry. “Niall you have to wake up!” I stay with him all night. I’m woken by Lesly. She asked me if I wanted to come home with her but I wanted to stay with him.

3 weeks later

3 weeks later and Niall still didn’t wake up. I’m with him most of my time. I guess I’m lucky BTN has a one year break. I lay with my head on Niall his tummy. I need my Niall. “I need you Niall”

Niall’s POV:

“I need you Niall” I hear a voice form far away. It is Harry. I need you to Harry. I wanted to say it but I couldn’t. “Please wake up love” I hear him cry. I wanted to wake up, I wanted to tell him I’m here, I wanted to tell him I need him to but I couldn’t. I tried to move something. I feel mi finger graze over his skin. But he doesn’t notice. I want to wake up, but I can’t. I feel so powerless. Harry please help me! Please!

 [Hey lovelieesss!! DRAMAAAAA!! OH GOD NIALL WAKE UP! Please tell me what you think! And could you maybe check out my other story Big Sister’s Boyfriend???? Xx ~Anne