(!) Make Love To Me

[A/N]  Hey lovelies! I'm back! Sorry for not updating so long! I had my exams and all that shit. BUT I PASSED MY EXAMS AND NOW I'M BACK! HA!! X

The next morning I woke up in a tight grip. Too tight if I may say. I try to snuggle out of Harry his grip but he only pulls me closer. I slowly turn around and poke his nose. His eyes fluttered open. “Morning Hazz” I say. He smiles lazily. “Morning Love” and he kisses my mouth. But I turned around and whispered. “ I have morning breath”. Harry chuckles. He turns my face and slams our lips together. I giggle. “NIALL I’M TAKING MEG OUT FOR A GIRLS DAY!” I hear Lauren shout. “GIL DAY!!” I hear Meg shout. I laugh and hear little steps climb on the stairs. And then my lovely princess runs into my bedroom and jumps on me. “Bye Daddy!” She says and kisses my cheek. “By Hazzy” and kisses his cheek. After that she runs out of my room back to Lauren. Harry and I laugh. Harry pulls me down again. “What are we doing on our Narry day?” Harry asked. I laugh and peck his mouth. “First I’m gonna make you breakfast!” Harry states. I grin. “Okay” I say. We get out of bed and throw some clothes on.

After breakfast we collapsed down on the couch. We started watching a movie. But at like the half of the movie Harry started kissing my neck. I tried to hold back my moans. He lowered to my shoulder an bit. His hands found their way to my waist. He turned us over so he was on my lap. He bowed down and our lips started dancing together. I swept my tongue  over his bottom lip. He opened his mouth and our tongues  danced together. 

************************************

Then he stood up and scooped me up. He walked straight to my bedroom. He laid me down on my bed. He got rid of his shirt and hovered over me. His eyes were a darker green then normally. “Niall, let me make love to you” he whispers. I swallow loudly. "Yes make love to me". He smiled and kissed me again. He slowly pulled on my shirt. I let him take it off. His hand roam my body. I moan softly. He kisses down my body and kisses my nipples. I let out a loud moan. He kisses down my tummy and kissed my happy trail. He slowly pulls down my sweatpants and briefs. He kisses the head of little me and I let out a scream. He stands up and pulls down his own sweats and briefs. He leaned down between my legs. He started kissing me again. And out of nowhere I feel pressure at my entrance. I let out a huff when Harry slides his finger in me. He slowly rocks his finger in and out me. His fingers are cold for the lube he used. I started do rock back on his finger in a complete bliss. Then he brushes my prostate. “HARRY” I scream out loud. He started kissing me again when he pushes in a second finger. I let out another loud moan. After he stretched  me enough he grabs the bottle lube and I see him cover his dick with lube. I hovers over me again and he looks me straight in the eyes when he slides in me. I scream and he lets me adjust. “you can move” I say. He does as I say. And slowly starts moving. “Please harder Hazz” I moan. And again he does so and starts slamming in to me. I let out some of the dirtiest moans ever. Then I slams into my prostate and I scream louder than ever. Now he hits the spot dead on. He lets me see stars. I can’t hold it anymore and come. When Harry feels me tighten around him he comes with the loudest I have ever heard him. He collapsed on me. “I love you Niall Horan” He whispers. “I love you too Harry” I whisper back. “Don’t say ‘too’” He whispers. “I love You Harry”. He smiled and pulled out of me and lays  next to me.  He pulled me in his arms and we fall asleep like that.

*********************

We are woken by Lauren gasping. “Jeez sorry!” She said while blushing. She turns around and runs away. Harry and I look at each other and smile. “ Let’s take a shower babe.” He says. I nod. But when I want to get up, a hard pain shots trough my spine and back. “Auw” I say and collapse back on the bed. “Aww babe, you sore?” Harry smiles cheeky. I huff and try to stand up again. But Harry gets to me and he scoops me up bridle style and brings me to the shower. Were still naked so we step in the shower.

When were done showering we walk down. Well I stumble. I hear Harry chuckle behind me. “DADDY!” Meg screams when I’m down. She jumps in my arms and the pain shots up my back again. Harry holds me up luckily. I hug Meg. We sat down on the couch and Meg started to play with Harry his curls. “Well had you had fun guys?” Lauren asked cheekily. I blush like a madman.  Lauren laughs out loud. I mumble something. Harry laughs out loud. We agreed to eat dinner at Nando’s together.  

When were back I put Meg in her bed. After that me and Harry go to bed as well. We fall asleep right away.

[A/N] HEY LOVELIES!! THIS STORY IS BACK AS WELL!! Please Comment/vote??? Xx Love You All!!