Chap 15. Date Night

Hey Lovelies!!! Hope you enjoy this chap! But I have a question. Who of you is good at making covers? I’m working on a new story but I need a cover for it! Please message me or comment! It would help me a lot! Xx ~Anne]

“Two months?” I asked. “Yeah” Harry said. “Two months, then Taylor and I can breakup. And I can come out” He said.  “Well 2 months isn’t that long” Liam said. “Are joking?” Louis yelled. “2 months with her are an entirety!” We snigger. “Well mate look form the bright site, in 2 months you can be free” Zayn finished. I smiled. In the short time I know then we became good friends. We are now at my place. After Harry went to management Harry arranged a meeting. “Well I’m happy for you guys” Lesly smiled. Lauren and Meg were playing together. Then the doorbell rang. I went to get it and when I opened it Quinn stood there. “Hey Niall, I wanted to see you” She said. “Come in” I smile and we walk inside. She had to take a deep breath when she saw all of them. I snigger a bit. “How are you now Niall?” She asked. “I have been better but I’m alright” I say. “I just wanted to say then whenever you want to come back to work you’re welcome. The job is yours as long as you want it” She smiled sadly. “Thank you so much Quinn” I smile. “No problem Niall” “Well if I have a babysitter for Meg then I’ll come to work again” I smile. “Meg?” “Yeah Megan is my daughter” and I explain the whole story. “Hewwo Inn” She giggles. “Hello little girl” She smiled back. And Quinn got up to leave. “Oh and if you ever left without a babysitter, you can take her if you want” She laughed. “Thank you Quinn” “Bye you all” and she left. “Well we have to go too” Liam said. “No we do- Oh aha Yea we have to go” Louis say. So he, Liam and Zayn left. Lauren and Lesly went to bed and that left Harry, Meg and me. Meg snuggled up between us. I softly stroked her hair. Harry his arms wrapped around us. “Are you gonna survive this 2 months?” Harry asked. I smiled and nodded. “Can you believe we’re together for almost 2 months already?” I asked. “No it seems like 2 years” He softly laughed. “I know” I agree. “Niall, I love you very much” he said and kissed me on my for head. “I love you to Harry” I say. “I love YOU Harry Styles” I say. He looks at me puzzled. “I had a crush on Famous Harry Styles but fell in love with YOU, You’re not the famous guy. You are the person I fell in love with. For me you are not The Famous Harry Styles From Back To Now but you are Harry Styles, my amazing boyfriend, the boy who saved me, The guy I wanna grow old with” and I see a tear run down his cheek. “That is  the most sweet thing anyone ever said to me” He sniffled. I just hug him and kiss him.

Later that night I brought a sleeping Meg to her bed. After that I fell asleep in the arms of the guy I love. But I still wondered. I just told him I wanna grow old with him. But he didn’t said it back.

The next morning I woke up in his arms. I smile. “Morning my love” I hear Harry his sex like morning voice. He softly kisses me. “I’m going to take you out on a date” Harry said. “You are?” “Yes” and he kisses me again. We just lay there for a few minutes. We had our breakfast together with Meg, Lesly and Lauren. “We are going out today” Harry just simply stated. They nodded and an hour later we left. We drove to a lovely park. We just sat there together feeding the ducks. “Shall we go to a movie?” Harry asked. “Yeah that would be great” I smiled. “Which one?” “Frozen?” I happily ask. He giggled. “Okay my love” He stood up and held his hand out for me. I took it, but when I was up I let it slip. We both knew we had to wait 2 months. We walked next to each other laughing and joking. We had to be aware that we wouldn’t accidently take each other’s hands. We arrived at the cinema and bought our tickets and snacks. We walked to our seats at the back so no one could see us. When the film started to play Harry lifted the armrest separating us. He took me in his arms. We stole quick kisses. We cuddled up to each other. We could be all couple-ish in the dark at the back of the cinema. I smiled in his neck and left kisses along it. He softly moaned. I giggle and concentrate me on the movie again.