Chap 1. Just A Normal Day??

Yup this is me! Niall Horan. 19 years old. A massif fangirl…. I mean fanboy from a band. A band called Back To Now. I just love them!  The guys in the band are Liam Payne *JUMMIEEE*, Louis Tomlinson *HOOTTTT*, Zayn Malik *WOOWWW* and Harry Styles *……. Well I could tell about him but…… I think I won’t be able to stop…. HUGE CRUSH!!* I think I just said who my crush is. So you know now that I’m gay. Jup! I’m totally gay. And living the life of a fangirl… damn I mean fanBOY.

“Niall Horan! Get you lazy ass out of bed!” my roommate and best friend Lesly called. “I’m *yawn* coming Les” I answered. I got out of my bed and walked to my closet. I picked out some clothes and took my phone. The first thing I did was opening my twitter. Just a few new followers and a tweet from my cousin.

From @LaurenHoran:)

@NiallOfficial Heyaa Nialler!! How are u doing? Can’t wait to see you again mate! X Lauren.

I really love my cousin. She’s the first who knew about me being gay. Now the whole world knows. Well…… the people who want to know.  

From @NiallOfficial

@LaurenHoran:) Heeeeyyyy Cous!! I’m great! And U?? Me neither!! X Niall

I smiled at my phone. A new tweet!

From: @LeslyBrook

@NiallOfficial Dear roommate………. GET DONWSTAIRS AND EAT YOUR FOOD AND LEAVE FOR WORK! Lazy Ass!

My lovely roommate Lesly knew how to make an impression!  So I just went downstairs and did what she said. Laughing in myself.

A hour later I took off for work. My boss Quinn greeted me with a big smile and a hug. You know she is supposed to be my boss. But that didn’t worked out that way! Were good friends now and always laugh together. Did I mention  she’s only 20?? Well how did she became my boss?? Here dad kind of owns this Starbucks, I mean manager of this affiliate. And she is in charge for her dad. Lovely man her dad! I did my work and laughed with Quinn as usual. At 1 I was done and left.

I opened the front door and with only one foot in Lesly attacked me. “WERE GOING TO SEE BACK TO NOW!!!!” She screamed. I was in shock. “Earth to Nialler” She jumped up and down. I forgot to tell. Lesly here is also a big fan Back To Now. “YEAAHHH!!” I just screamed. After a half an hour  of jumping we were almost dead. We sat down on the couch and drank some cola. OMG Were going to Back To Now!!!!!!

[A/N] Tell me what you think!!!! Love Ya Xxx ~Anne