Chapp 10. Love....??

[A/N] Heey lovly. HAD NO TIME BC OF SCHOOL!! AHHHHHHHHH SORRY!!

Dedicated to: Lotte_xx bc shes a amazing writer!! Ily XX

We have said our goodbyes to Greg and Bibi. Lesly staid in Ireland for a few days longer.  Lauren agreed to come with us for Christmas and new year. Harry, Meg, Lauren and I were on the private plane of One Direction (Sorry guys! I’m just going to call it One Direction bc I just write the name without thinking, SORRY!)  I needed to go to the toilet. I opened the door and let it fall shut behind me, but the door closed to late, so I turned around. I was scared to death because someone was standing there. Oh Jee it was just Harry. Wait….What? The cheeky bastard. “Hey Gorgeous” he whispered with a smirk. He took one little step and I was pushed up to the wall. He smashed his lips on mine. He grabbed my hips. I moan in his mouth and swung my arms around his neck. I felt his tongue graze over my bottom lip asking for entrance. Which I gladly gave him. Our tongues battled for dominance but I had to give up. I need to admit that I loved the dominant Harry. He made me week in the knees. When I was about to moan again there was a knock on the door. “Please hurry I need to go!” Lauren begged. We giggled. “Yes ma’am almost done!” I said. “Ha ha ha” Lauren said. The sarcasm dripped of her voice.  “Harry turn around and CLOSE your eyes!” I whisper shouted. “Wha?” But before he could finish I turned him around. “CLOSE those eyes of yours!” I whisper yelled. I pulled my trousers down together with my briefs. When I was releasing my…. Well you know what. DON’T THINK DIRTY! I felt someone wrap his arms around me. “I Don’t know where all the fuss is about! I mean I had little you in my mouth for goodness sake!” He smirked in my neck. My cheeks turned in a deep shade of red. I felt his hands around my waist. His breath in my neck. I was done and Harry sunk down on his knees. He pulled my briefs and trousers up, but not without leaving a little kiss on my ass. I closed my pants and almost run to the door. I heard Harry chuckle behind me. Lauren glared at us. “Really? Couldn’t wait till were home?” We shook our heads. “Horny bastards” Lauren muttered. “LAU YOU LEFT MEG ALONE!” I yelled and run back to our seats. Meg sat there in tears. “DADDY!” She screamed and tried to get up but her seatbelt stopped her and she cried harder holding up her arms to me. “S-s-stuck! W-w-won’t let g-g-go!” She sobbed. I Sat down and unbuckled her seatbelt. “Shhhh” I cooed when I lifted her up and placed her on my lap. She took a firm grip on my shirt. She sobbed and sniffled in my shirt. “W-w-w-w-wouldn’t l-l-let m-m-me g-go!” She cried. “Ow my darling! That’s because a seatbelt needs to keep you on your seat so you won’t fall off if we go into the air of during the landing” I explained. She sniffled a but before she said “but we already in sky!” she said with a pout. She was so adorable! “I know sweetie but I needed to go to the toilet and I was scared that you would walk away” Lauren said. I saw she was almost crying. Meg looked up at her. “Lauln crying?” She asked. Lauren sniffled a bit. Meg jumped of my lap and hugged Lauren her leg. Lauren took her up and hugged her. They went to play a little board game in the back of the plane. I let out a sigh and  let myself fall on the airplane chair. Harry sat down next to me. “What happened?” He asked. I told him what happened. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. “Your so cute” he said and kissed me nose.

After a few hours we walked in my apartment and when we settled everything down, showed Meg the house and her room (Her room was already set, Les and I did that before we went)She loved the house and her room. Harry had left and Lauren and I sat down in the kitchen for some food. “DADDY, LAULN! HAWWY ON THE TELLY!” She screamed. I smiled and walked to the living room. She pointed to the television.

“It looked so cute! Harry Styles from One Direction and Taylor Swift were spotted just an half hour ago walking hand in hand out of a cute little restaurant. They looked so happy! Look at those pictures! The way they look at each other! I can see how much in love they are! And OMG!! I JUST GOT THIS PIC! THEY WERE KISSING!” And that was the moment I turned off the television and walked away. Lauren walked up to me and hugged me. “Sorry my dear” “Why am I so stupid! To fall for the wrong persons every time!” I said. “Ow baby!” She said. I let out a laugh. “You know, I knew it! I mean come on! Harry Styles in love with me?” I let out another laugh. But my laugh turned into crying. Lauren just hugged me. “Daddy?” the little voice of my daughter spoke. I picked her up and hugged her. Lauren turned up the radio. ‘Heartbreak Girl by 5 Seconds of Summer’  we danced and danced. I didn’t hear my phone ringing.

When I put Meg in bed and kissed Lauren goodnight (on the cheek). I let myself fall on my bed. I took my laptop and opened twitter and tweeted. Niall Horan: Sometimes you meet people, but they are not who you think they are’ and send it. I took my phone. 20 missed calls and 15 messages. All said the same. Like : Niall please answer, it’s not what It seems. But I didn’t feel like it. I got like twenty tweets form girls asking me to say to Harry how cute he and Taylor are. But then I noticed that Harry had seen all the tweets bc he send a DM to me.

@NiallOfficial

Please Niall don’t answer the questions because YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND! I don’t even like Taylor! NIALL PLEASE!

I Sighed. My phone rang. I took it without looking to the caller ID.

“NIALL FINALLY! PLEASE HEAR ME OUT! IT WAS MENAGMENT! YOUR MY BOYFRIEND! NIALL PLEASE I LOVE YOU!”

He loves me! HE LOVES ME