I started crying and the rain started pouring down.

"FUCK! WHY CAN'T THE FUCKING UNIVERSE LET ME LEAVE IN PEACE?!" It was freezing and I took off my heels because they were killing my feet. My mascara is running down and im drenched in rain.

"So much for a 'special night' am I right?" I mumble to myself.

"Where the fuck am I?" I start talking to myself.

"You're in pathetic street bingle jells."

"Shut up."

"I'm pathetic."

And miraculously I stumble upon my house.

I walk in freezing but the warmth of my house surrounds me like a blanket. No doubt i'll be sick tomorrow.

I walk up to my room and take a long bath.

~•~

I wake up naturally at 12pm. And that was because I smell food. Well food will have to wait because i'm gonna take a shower.

I get dressed into one of Ashton's hoodie and sweatpants.

I leave my room and go to the kitchen.

"Ooh french toasts my favourite!"

"Hey Ella. Where'd you go last night? I was worried sick!" Ashton rambles on about always informing someone before going somewhere.

"Sorry Ash. I just needed some air and found myself walking home. In the rain." I say with my puppy dog eyes.

"I swear next time you do that i'm gonna put a tracking device on you." He says letting out a sigh.

"Whadeber." I say with my mouth stuffed with french toast and bacon.

He chuckles and laugh at me. He takes out his phone and calls someone.

"Hey...can you come over?...okay...yeah...toodles!" Ashton for you people.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Damien."

"Bye!" I say and run up to my room.

I take my phone and call my girls.

Group chat call

"Can you guys come over? I need a girls night ASAP."I ask.

"Be there in 5." Tessa says and hangs up.

"I'll bring the tissues!" Jenna saya and hangs up.

"I'm waiting outside now." Breanne says.

"What!? Okay so just barge in Damien and Ash are in the kitchen. Ignore them and run up to my room okay?" I say.

"Got it boo!" She says and hangs up.

End of group call

"HEY LADY IM HERE!!!!" Breanne shouts hyper actively and I laugh.

"Hey. Where are the-" I got cut off by two people barging in my room.

"HEY BITCHES WE CAME WITH ONESIES AND FOOD AND TISSUES AND OUR PATHETIC LIVES!!!" Tessa shouts and enters my room.

We all laugh at each other.

"Did I hear onesies?!" I say excitedly.

"Yup!" Jenna says and distributes the onesies.

"Yay I'm a unicorn!" I say.

"Me too!!"

"We're all unicorns!!"

"Now, why did you call us here again?" Tessa asks.

"Girls night. Something happened last night." I said and bursted out crying.

"Oh honey don't cry, how about you tell us what happened okay?" Jenna said as she rub my back.

"O-okay. Last night, Damien and I were dancing and he said something I didn't quite umderstand and said he needed air so he left me standing like and idiot at the dancefloor. Then I went to our table but I just couldn't sit still so I went to the juice bar. There I saw Ryan. He showed me something I couldn't erase from my mind even if I wanted to. At the back of the room, Damien and Violet were making out." I burst into tears again.

"That son of a motherfucking gun!" Tessa shouts angrily. "I AM GONNA STOMP DOWN THERE AND CHOP HIS BALLS OFF THEN STICK TO HIS FOREHEAD!!!AND EVERYONE CAN CALL HIM A DICKHEAD!!!" I laugh at that.

"Geez louise, calm down woman." Breanne says. "Babe, he's a jerk for doing that but don't ya think you should give the change for an explanation?" She's right but everytime I look at him. I recall that image in my head.

"I know but everytime I look at him I see him and Violet. I'll just give it some time to forget about it." I say.

"Okay, just so you know we will always be here for you. So how about that girls night eh?" Jenna asks with a mischievous grin.

~*~

A/n: My freakin font thingy still won't work and it's frustrating so Im sorry about all the typos and grammar mistakes and everything crappy about this book. Time skip for next chapt btw.