"Lovely Frostbite, I am glad to see you in one piece my wolfy friend."

I laughed and hugged James back.

"Hello Alpha James," I giggled even hugging Teresa.

" I'm glad this secret is out in the open, it was hard keeping it from you these four years."

"What do you mean?" Did he actually know about me before?

"You were a prized student, your times faster then the average, and you knew Beta Shane. I always knew you were a werewolf Miss Mickelson, that's why I took you under my wing."

I shook my head disagreeing with James.
" I am no werewolf James, I lost that status four years ago but recently I have been given access to wolf sight , but only when my emotions are heightened."

James looked down at me with a sad smile and from that I already knew the question to come and the answer I gave to all, the reason I lost my wolf.

James walked me to my room after he heard my life story, he understood my position.

"Tomorrow is a very important day for my pack, we are congratulating our new warriors and I invited a very powerful witch to join us, he name is Mohanna."

I opened the door to my room and gestured James in.

"Mohanna?"

"Yes Violet, Mohanna of the East, she is a very powerful, she helped my sister about seventeen years ago."

"My apologies James, I don't think any witch can help me with this problem." I argued back , still trying to keep my voice polite-he was an alpha.

"Listen to what she was able to do." James interrupted, " my sister fell in love with a human. She loved him so much that she wanted to be with him, to marry him to love him. But you know that wolves can only reproduce with their true mate. And this human was not his true mate. She cast a spell and somehow through surrogacy she was able to have to perfectly normal wolf children."

"That's incredible."

"It was but twelve years later she found her mate, he was an alpha. Then their was an attack on my pack, the human died and my sister drove herself off a cliff."

I didn't know whether to apologize or not, what do you say to the families of people who killed them selves.

"How's the children."

"Derek and Tyler are doing well strong boys, tomorrow I will welcome them as warriors, they are quite strong being my alpha blood, but not as strong if my sister mated with the right person."

" and the alpha. How did he survive or did he survive?"

" he did, he buried himself in his duty but often stops to check on the boys you can meet him tomorrow, he will be there. Now Frostbite are you going to keep me here all after noon with your questions?"

I shook my then picked up my hand like a school child.

"Just one more?"

He nodded his head as if inviting me to continue.

"How do you run a pack but work at the agency."

"Honey, mostly everyone at the agency is part of my pack."

I nodded not questioning further even though I had many many more questions to ask.

"I'll see you tomorrow Violet, I'll send someone to pick you up, it's a very formal event at seven but please where something..-"

"Yellow." I smirked all Alphas are the same.

And after this discussion I am pretty sure I have a fifth alpha I can depend on.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After James left I left the room to fill out the final formalities , my signature needed so it could be verified that Phillip , Zain and Nick were all in cell care. I was just glad I didn't have to explain why two ex agents were being held captive.

The next morning I woke up with a significant ping, the money Cierra and I earned after this mission was deposited into our account.

And let me say ...I didn't need to work anymore.

My phone rang from the bedside table.

Hello?

Don't Hello me, Violet, where the bell are you?

Cierra, don't get mad, but I am in Europe and I sorted everything out and we got paid, a lot don't you think.

You didn't even tell me you were leaving.

I had no time plane was up at 12 and I needed to go but I'll be back soon maybe in a month or year or four?

Four years VIOLET!

And I love you to byeeee.

I immediately shut the call and rolled over my bed clearly not measuring the perfect distance cause I fell flat on my face hit my nose squarely on the tile.

"Cheep mother flipper."

I pushed myself up and headed to the bathroom. Today was going to be a long day but tonight was going to be even longer.

••••••

Short chapter cause the next one is really reaLLY REALLY long.

All I can say is that you will hopefully love it.

Vote&comment🖤

Also give me some feedback if you did put the puzzles together in this chapter...