We won baby

Not edited
Violet POV

I pressed my two lips together, almost...so close to just leaning up and pressing my lips to his.

"May I interrupt?" I turned around coming face to face with Ian.

His blonde hair was geld perfectly in place a complete contrast with Xander's messy copper locks.

"No ian , I'm good." Xander exclaimed his hands gripping more tightly around my waist.

"I go feel like I should not have to ask to dance with my own female Beta." My eyes bore into Ian's before looking back at a smirking Xander.

Ian didn't figure it out.
But Xander did.

I quickly looked away from Xander looking back down at my feet. He claims too have a mate bond but here he is not even recognizing his mate.

"As I said before Ian , we are good here." Xander held my hands more tightly.

" Alpha Alexander I am not asking again." I looked back up at Ian, then to Xander. I knew Xander could just be his name...it had to be something else. But Alexander Bloom.
It just sounded so regal.

Violet Hope Bloom
Violet Hope Stride

I shook my head.

I am Violet Hope Mickelson.

"Who do you wanna dance with?" Xander asked Ian before he stepped away from Violet stepping closer to Ian.

"Cause Your Beta female isn't here."

Xander then turned and walked away before bumping shoulders with Ian and walking away.
Ian took my hand and twirled me around , we danced in silence before Ian broke it.

"I don't know what the hell is Xander's problem. Who is he to tell me I can't dance with you my own damn Beta female. Like it's not enough that he is already stealing my third and now it looks like he can't even leave Violet alone. She is my damn mate."

I stared up at Ian, how dare he , act like he has some wolfy claw over me.

"Frostbite come in."

"Ian excuse me ."

I turned and walked away to a more secluded part of the hall.

"Blizzard im here."

"Adam or Zain or whatever, just walked into a room on the south side, he appears to be arguing with someone, it could be our mole.

I turned around and walked through several passage ways not before glancing back to make sure I'm not being followed.
I stood in a long mahogany hallway not knowing exactly which direction to go.

"Second door to the left."

Then I heard her voice.
"Thanks blizzard, I walked over to the second door gently prying it open so a small slit in the door allowed me to look inside.

Philip, stood in the corner of the room with his gun pointing up.

I can't believe it, Philip was in charge of the new Young agents division, he is the one to give us this case, cause he thought we wouldn't be able to tie him to it?