13

Violet POV- not edited at all

Last time on TBA

He closed the door behind me before taking a seat.
"Jace he was questioning my title I had to defend it."

"I know Vio I never called you here for that." Jace said, his grey eyes penetrating mine," I told you that no one is going to take this title from you. I called you here to talk to you about the function happening, you were supposed to go with me but I understand if you don't want to."

"No I will go, I going to show them that nothing is wrong with me and he lost something good , not me."

"That's my girl."

••••••••••••••••••••••

"What about this?" I asked walking back into my room.

Both Jace and Cam were sitting on my bed. We had like half an hour left before we had to leave to go to Alpha Stephan's pack. But all the alphas couldn't meet until Sunday so Jace decided to make a weekend out of it. The alpha's that could not make it was coming either today or tomorrow but every single alpha on the land was definitely going to be here on Sunday.

And do you want to know what my biggest problem is. It is finding clothes to wear especially having an alpha and beta pulling your down every time that you walk out saying that's too short or that's too tight or you are going to attract too much attention. I was walking in and out of my closet trying to find clothes to wear but when I came out in my tights and white top with my leather jacket they tell me it was too biker not enough werewolf. I went back into my closet and got changed again. This was the last time , I walked out wearing a denim miniskirt that comes to just above my knee and a black crop top which kind of fits perfectly tucked in the denim skirt I also had an over long black jersey that I just threw on in case it gets cold.

"I am not changing again and we are already getting late , it's 5 o'clock we have two more hours before sunset if we don't leave now then we won't make it there on time. And I still don't know why we're going today if the meeting is on Sunday?"

I said walking out of my closet.

"It was supposed to be a surprise to you but we are going a day early so you have all day tomorrow to help train their pack." Jace said standing up and picking my luggage up with him.

"Wait so I must train rude Mr Alpha Stephan's pack for nothing?"

Cam shook his head," not for nothing, by helping him train his warriors you will be making him indebted towards us. Therefore coming an alliance between our packs.

I smiled," of course they want to me to train,I am the best at my job."

"A job that you earned , now let us leave." Jace said carrying my bags out my house.

I slipped on my charm bracelet and my archery bag before heading down to say goodbye to my parents, then jumping into Jace's black dodge.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lady GaGa's poker face was playing in the back ground. Keeping the awkward silence at bay. But nothing can stay at bay in my life now can it.

"So what took you so long to tell us." Jace asked his eyes trained on the road but his focus on me.

"I just didn't want you to be angry and start a war. I also just wanted to...forget about it."

"I am angry Violet. I am so angry. But I am glad you rejected him. Your life will be much better now as my pack warrior."

"Mmh" I nodded.

"And you need to promise to start telling me things, I am not only your alpha but also your friend." Jace carries on.

" OKAY Jace, I will tell you next time but can we please just drop it now. We are approaching alpha Stephan's territory and in all honesty, I don't want to there in a bad mood if I only get to train my emotions out tomorrow."

"Alright."

We pulled in to the unfamiliar fields of Alpha Stephan's pack.
Unfamiliar as the ground that was once covered with blood and gore , was now crisp and green. Like there was no fight here just a couple of days ago.

Jumping out of the car, I put my backpack on before heading to the boot, handing over my suitcases to some pack wolf.

"Violet come on, we're going to meet alpha Stephan."

I turned and looked over the surrounding. Standing straight up against the tree and staring directly at me in black jeans and a tight muscle tee stood Alpha Xander.  Even with the distance I could see his green eyes trained on me. His face still straight, showing no emotion.

"Violet?" Jace called one last time.

"I am coming Jace, just give me a second." With that I turned and walked towards Alpha Xander, I couldn't help it, I had to say hi.

"Hi partner- I mean Alpha Xander." I bit my bottom lip in realization of my mistake.

"I told you you can call me Xander, Violet." He spoke tilting his head up to look at the sun.

It was such a picture moment , I couldn't help but find myself staring at his jaw and then down to his body.

"I-I- know but it's disrespectful..." I found myself swallowing my words.

I am thee Violet Mickelson, I don't get nervous but here I am like a stuttering whale.

He chuckled. A deep throaty chuckle.

"Alright, then call me partner, like you were first going to."

He caught me.

"So what are you doing outside? It's getting late?" I asked him walking a bit closer.

" I was waiting for someone," he exclaimed as he pushed himself of the tree and started walking towards me and then passed me towards the pack house.

"And I guess you are not waiting anymore?" I asked running to keep up with him.

"Yup, she came." He gave me one last look before walking to the pack house.

I stood there. Who came, by the looks of it no other person came through the gates after Jace and I.

"Your coming partner?" I looked up at his retreating figure.

"Yeah."

Could it have been me... but why would he?

"Violet , you actually have to walk to get to the pack house." he teases.

My mind didn't really register what he said after my name, it was still trying to process the way it danced out his mouth.

"You know what never mind." By the time I actually registered that he was standing directly in front of me I was lifted of the ground and thrown over Xander's shoulder, giving me the view of his perfectly sculpted behind.

"Alpha Xander , What the hell, put me down..."I shouted,

" I would have , if you actually started to walk with me and not just stare at me.. "

Was he mocking me, Xander never came across as someone humorous. He looked so serious. And he acted so serious

"Come on alpha Xander! ." He ignored me.

"Xander!" I tired again.

"PARTNER put me down!"

"Finally." Xander set me down in front of him. I stared up at him.

"All that to make me walk with you, I say you quite desperate Alpha. " I looked up into him eyes. Watching the gold flecks dance around in his green orbs.

With a smirk and a little cheekyness he said "Lower your eyes Viol-"

"Violet?"