Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

Letting go of the nipple with one last hard suck, he then kissed Yoongi's cheek before whispering sweet things near his ear.

"Baby, can I touch you now?" He asked, kissing the temple of Yoongi's head.

Yoongi nodded. He hugged Jimin's waist before he started to suck and nibble his neck.

Jimin groaned, letting out a series of moans soon after Yoongi started to suck his nipple as hard as he had sucked before.

He started to feel like he would drown in pleasure when he felt Yoongi's hand was palming his bulge, while still sucking his nipple.

"Y-Yoongi, pull down my pants. I-I want you to do it for me, baby," Jimin gasped, trying to breath out those words in between his moans.

Yoongi unbuckled his belt before unzipping his pants, but soon stopped when he felt Jimin's hand already pumping his length up and down, slowly and leisurely.

"Fuck!" He gasped. He kept on chanting those words against the younger's nipple, eyes tightly shut with his mouth slightly opened because of the pleasure he felt.

"Baby, hurry up. I want you to see mine too," Jimin whined. His chubby fingers were still wrapping around Yoongi's dick, starting to move his wrist faster than before.

Yoongi grunted, trying to find earth after being out in space for a minute or so.

With his slightly shaky hands, he continued to unzip the pants before trying to pull them down from Jimin's thighs.

"Lemme help you," Jimin whispered, pecking the swollen lips before he slid down his pants, along with his briefs, kicking them away from his legs.

Yoongi's mouth parted, pingponging his eyes from Jimin's face to his now revealed dick. Precum leaked from the now red and swollen head, mimicking his own rock hard dick. He could feel his precum was leaking since the moment they had their heated make out session in the living room.

Shit! Jimin is too beautiful. His bare naked body is too hard to resist.

He started to rub his hand on Jimin's dick, making him hiss in pleasure.

He then wrapped his long bony fingers, pumping the length up and down slowly before his pace went faster with every single move.

"Oh.... Fuck!," Jimin gasped. Leaning himself down towards Yoongi before he bit his shoulder to restrain himself from thrusting into Yoongi's hole without preparation.

"Y-yoongi, hyung~ Do you want to fuck me or do you want me to fuck you instead?" Jimin asked, nibbling and whispering in his ear as both of his hands were busy pleasuring his Yoongi - one was pumping the elder's length while the other one was rolling the now hardened nipple.

Squirming under Jimin's delicious touch, Yoongi confessed.

"Nngh~ I-I n-ne nnghh~ never done this ~ fuck! befo-'re~" he tried to answer, struggling between his moans.

And that made Jimin freeze.

He stopped what he was doing. Slowly, he moved his hand to cup Yoongi's flustered face.

He kissed Yoongi's eyelids, before he moved to kiss the pale cheeks, brushing his lips to peck the button nose, then the chin before he lovingly kissed his pink lips.

"D-do you really want to do this, hyung? We can stop if you want to," Jimin whispered, brushing his lips against the other's, while his thumbs caressed both cheeks.

Yoongi nodded. His heavy-lidded eyes looked into Jimin's eyes.

He pulled Jimin's shoulder towards him before crashing their lips together, eating each other's pleasurable moans.