6. You again?

'Happy birthday to Mariposa, happy birthday to you!'

Flynn and a few friends sang me happy birthday, and we shared the cake. I also gave a teeny-weeny bite to the twins, cause they're already starting to teeth. I can't believe they're six months old already!

'So what's your birthday wish, Mariposa?' A friend called Aby asked me. 'For my brothers to grow up healthily.' I sighed in my heart.

I can't let anything happened to them, they're so precious! It's only been three months since Ive had them, and they've already grown so much on me!

'Awww, you're the best sister ever!'

-------------------------------------------------------

'Trust me, Teddy and Matty are gonna be fine with us!' Flynn assured me, 'Luther and I are gonna be the greatest parents in the world!'

In case you're wondering, that's Luther Hayes, the Physics major. And yep, him and Flynn were officially going out now.

' You know I can't bear to leave them for a second,' I told Flynn. He nodded understandingly, 'but you also have to know that you, Mariposa Louisiana Margot Valentina Williams,' I cringed at the long-ass name my parents gave me, 'deserve a break.'

'And that doesn't include abandoning my brothers,' I replied.

'Who said you're abandoning your brothers? You're just going clubbing, and knowing you, I bet you're gonna leave in less than three hours.'

True.

'Fine. But if I see Theodore and Mateo with one less hair on their heads when I come back, I'm gonna burn all your vogue magazines, even those from the 90s.'

He looked like he was frightened but still reassured me, 'don't worry about the little babies, I'm the best babysitter, remember?'

-------------------------------------------------------

This club that the girls chose was the student bar of Imperial College.

'I thought students at UCL and Imperial don't really mix?' I asked them.

Alex said, 'who cares? We just wanna have fun!' Then I got dragged into the bar.

The music was loud as per usual, everyone was just on the dance floor, trying to shake their heads off. After 20 minutes, I was already so done with this place.

I sat at the bar table where the bartender served me a vodka sunset, someone put a hand on my shoulder, which I instinctively grabbed.

And then I would throw it. 

Oh. It's Liam.

'Long time no see, Mariposa,' he smirked his typical smile, 'why are you here?'

'Studying,' I didn't wanna talk to him, I missed my brothers too much.

'Mariposa, have I ever told you you're a funny girl?' He was now sitting next to me and ordered a few tequila shots.

Emma and Alex came over to us and nearly threw themselves at Liam, how many drinks did they have? After a while of persuading and settling, Liam and I managed to tell the girls that he'll be back for them, which I didn't doubt he won't once he's done harassing me.

'So how are the twins?' he asked me. 

'Growing up way too fast.'

Oh right, he still thought that they're my sons.

'You know when you need help with taking care of them, I could always help, right?' He told me. The last thing I wanted to do was to have any association with him.

'Nah, I'll pass,' I'm still not making eye contact with him. But this dude just never gave up.

Also, creepy.

He pulled the bar stool I was sitting on closer to himself, which I was slightly taken aback. Now, I'm facing him. 'How do I get you to like me?'

My heart actually skipped a beat, but I tried my best not to show it. 'Start with hauling your ass off this stool and stop bothering me.'

He looked a bit hurt but immediately smirked, 'as you wish then.' Then he walked off.

Oh, I see how it is.

So one second you just asked someone how to get her to like you, and the next second you gave up?

I quickly downed my drink and went to the dance floor, where Liam was dancing with another girl. I went up to another guy and started dancing closely to him.

Well done, Williams, he's looking at you now.

I could feel his eyes on me, I didn't care how he looked, I just knew that my body looked sexy right now. 15 years of martial arts and tennis training did me good.

Suddenly, the guy I was dancing with moved his hands from my waist to my butt, and even started grabbing it. I tried to shrug him off but the alcohol was getting to me. I lost my usual strength but everyone else was too focused on dancing. No one could help me.

As I was struggling out of his grasp, Liam appeared between us, separating his hands from my butt. He's also a good 3 inches taller than the pervert, so that guy backed off.

'You okay?' I could read Liam's lips asking me. I nodded and turned around to leave.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Hey Mariposa, wait for me!' I could hear Liam screaming behind me.

He put his blazer on my shoulders and said,' you're such a light-weight. One drink and you're drunk.' Ugh, thanks.

I ignored him and kept walking but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to another direction. 'Where are you taking me to?'

'To my car,' he looked a tad more serious now, 'I'll drive you home.'

-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the worst headache, but I remembered something.

'Shit! Where's Teddy and Matty?'

'They're here, don't worry, Posy.' I knew immediately that was Flynn.

I hugged my brothers as they're happily chewing their dummies.

'Mariposa! Thank god you're fine, you know Liam Scott carried you bridal style back here yesterday night? Of course, you wouldn't know, cause you're such a light weight!' Flynn was literally shouting in my ears.

'Shut up, Flynn, you're giving me a headache,' I said as I massaged my temples. A memory flashed over that Liam might have kissed me on my forehead before putting me down...

After I cleaned up myself, I headed out for lectures. And...

Liam Scott was standing right at the main communal area, smiling at me.