Part 1: Meeting The Gods

Start from the beginning

King Kai's Planet

"Ugh!" Goku screamed as he was pushed to the ground with a purple ki blast.

"Seems like you're not much, weakling." Said a humanoid purple cat with extremely large ears. "Let's go to Earth, Whis. I want to waste no more time here finding that person."

"Hai, Beerus-sama." An angel called Whis answered immediately. Then, they headed towards Earth.

"I need to warn them..." King Kai thought, as he contacted Vegeta mentally. He's the only person who have met Beerus.

"What was that?" Vegeta thought, as he heard a weird sound.

"Well, it's me." King Kai answered. "I need to tell you something important."

He explained everything, who they are, and how Beerus defeated Goku in just 2 attacks. "So, try not to make him angry or anything. You have only 3 minutes left before he's there." King Kai said, ending the conversation.

"That guy... He beated Kakarot in only 2 attacks..."

Time Skip: When Beerus and Whis Reached Earth

When Beerus and Whis landed, they left to find the Saiyan prince.

"Oh, found you." Beerus said. A surprised Vegeta tured to the direction.

"Y-You!" Vegeta shouted in frustration and charged for Beerus. "You're not getting away with it this time!" (P.S. When Vegeta was young, he had a very bad memory with Beerus.)

Flashback

Beerus had ordered Vegeta's father to get him the best pillow in the universe. When Beerus found out that father had given him the second best one, he's very angry and started beating him.

"Don't hurt my father!" The young Vegeta shouted, as he charged for Beerus but the pressure of Beerus's ki made him fall onto his knees.

"Tch. I'm tired of these monkeys." Beerus snorted, leaving Vegeta and his unconscious father where they were. After that, Vegeta swore that he'll come for revenge some day.

Flashback Ends

"You're not getting away with it this time!" Vegeta shouted as he charged for Beerus, this time, being pulled to the ground by Beerus's ki again.

"You've gotten stronger, young prince, but don't get too cocky..." Beerus said giving him a death glare. Just at the moment, Bulma appeared.

"Are they your friends, Vegeta?" She asked.

Beerus smiled. "Yes, we are."

"Hello ma'am. I'm Whis and this is Beerus-sama." Whis introduced them to Bulma.

"Nice to meet you, Whis-san, Beerus-sama." Bulma said as she dragged them into the party, leaving Vegeta dumfounded.

When Whis and Beerus was having fun in the party, no one noticed the twins in a corner.

"Oh god. They really are the gods." Ritsu whined.

"Yes, they are. More trouble for us..." Rutsu sighed. They gossip for a few moments then nodded in agreement. Then they sighed "I hope this plan will work..."

Time Skip: When There's No More Pudding

"I won't forgive you!" Beerus shouted in anger, throwing Buu into the water. When he was about to destroy Earth, Vegeta came to fight him.

At this rate Bulma was already very pissed off, as she slaps Beerus in the face. This made him so frustrated that he slapped back.

"M-My Bulma! Your... not... getting... away... with... that!" Vegeta roared. He turned into super saiyan, uncontrollable like Broly's. Beerus eyes widen. He thought he has found super saiyan god, but no. It was just that Vegeta is getting pissed-off and would destroy everything.

Just when Beerus was going to give up on finding this super saiyan god, Goku appeared. He had some sensu beans and is healed completely.

"Beerus-sama!" He called, "We'll bring you the super saiyan god, please give us a minute!" Goku pleaded.

Beerus tended to think for a moment before answering. "Fine... Just do it quick and waste no more time!"

"Gee~ thanks, Beerus-sama. Bulma, can you get the dragon balls?" Goku said quickly. "S-Sure!" Bulma responded right away, running to the storage to get the dragon balls.

Thanks for reading! This is my first story and I'm running out of time! I'll try to update at least once every month after the Christmas break! And, to let you know that the daishinkan's wif part wouldn't be here until a long time later. Bye and see ya!k