Chapter Forty Three

I didn't really speak to Alex much for the rest of the day, it was really hard not to ask her about the photo, but I didn't want to cause a scene in front of Ellie and Rachel. Every time I thought about it, I felt sick, so I knew I needed to talk to her soon.

After dinner, I told everyone I was tired, and went up to bed. It was only a few moments later that Alex joined me.

"Hey," she said quietly as she walked into the room and sat on the bed next to me. She put her hand on my leg and looked into my eyes. I almost forgot about everything when I saw the yellow flecks moving around her irises. "What's wrong?"

Instead of answering her, I opened up my phone and showed her the message. Her expression changed from concerned to sad.

"Jamie, it's not what you think," she said, and tears started to fill my eyes.

"You lied to me, Alex."

"I know, baby, and I'm so sorry. I promise there's nothing going on with me and Mona. I asked her to meet me because I thought she was the one sending these messages," she said softly.

"It doesn't exactly look like you're interrogating her here," I snapped, showing her the photo again.

"I didn't interrogate her, Jay. I asked her outright if she sent them, and she said no. I know when she's lying, and she wasn't. So I finished my coffee, told her all about Paris, and she told me about her new girlfriend. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to argue with her about the messages if it wasn't her."

I realised I was stupid to have thought anything more of the picture. They had known each other for a long time, and Mona putting her hand on Alex's leg was obviously nothing to worry about. Alex's explanation made total sense, and I was so relieved that I was wrong.

"I thought it was her too," I said, looking back into Alex's eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you about this earlier, but I was scared that you were going back to her."

"You have nothing to be scared of," she said, pulling me closer to her. "You're the only one I want to be with, and no amount of texts or letters is going to change that. I'm sorry I lied to you, it was so stupid."

As I sat on the bed, staring into her eyes, I felt the urge to tell her how much she meant to me. I wanted to tell her that I loved her. But I couldn't. I couldn't tell her I loved her for the first time after we kind of argued for the first time. I was sure she already knew, but it's not the same as hearing it. I didn't need to rush it, I wasn't going anywhere.

"It's okay," I said, instead of confessing my true feelings, and kissed her softly.

The kiss became heated, and before I knew it, I was wearing only my panties.

"So, I have a confession to make," Alex whispered, as she kissed my neck.

"Go on..." I said, worrying what it was.

"I was getting dressed this morning, and I found a bag in the closet and looked inside."

"What bag?" I asked, genuinely confused.

Alex smiled, and stood up from the bed, taking a small black bag out of the closet. I recognised it straight away, and felt myself blush. I couldn't look her in the eye as she pulled the handcuffs from the bag.

"Umm... Ellie bought them for-"

"Ellie?" she laughed, "Should I be worried?"

"No, she bought them-" I started, but was interrupted again by Alex climbing on top of me.

"I don't care," she whispered into my ear, as she pulled my hands up above my head.

She handcuffed my wrists around a bar on the bed frame, then ran her hands down my arms, and down to my boobs. My whole body shivered at her touch.

I was so wet, and so desperate for Alex to eat my pussy. She started to kiss my neck softly, and my heart was racing. The handcuffs made it so much hotter. She bit my neck roughly and I gasped as it was unexpected.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked, sitting up slightly.

"No, don't stop," I moaned, and she bit her lip, before turning her attention back to my neck.

Every time she took my skin between her teeth, my moans got louder and more intense. I liked that she was being rough, and she had worked that out, as she was biting harder each time.

She was a little less rough as she got to my boobs, but when she took my nipple between her teeth, I almost broke the handcuffs. I needed to touch her, and regretted bringing the handcuffs with my when I moved house.

Alex smirked at me when she saw me pulling the handcuffs against the bed. She knew what she was doing, and I knew she was going to tease me.

She moved down the bed, and pushed my legs apart after taking off my panties. I squirmed as she ran her tongue along the inside of my thigh and brought it to my clit.

"Fuck," I moaned, pulling the handcuffs again. Why couldn't Ellie have bought the cheap ones that you can take off without a key?

Alex circled my clit with her tongue slowly, and I begged for her to go faster. She sped up momentarily, but slowed down again when she knew I was close. I groaned loudly.

"Alex, let me out of these things," I pleaded, and she sat up on top of me, smirking again.

"Why?" she asked, and licked her lips. "What do you want to do to me?"

"Well, first, I need to get those clothes off of you," I said.

She stood up from the bed and started to undress herself slowly. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way she moved was so sexy.

"And then..?" she asked, standing completely naked in front of me.

"I want to taste you."

She climbed back on the bed and placed her knees either side of my waist. I watched as she pushed two fingers inside herself, and then used those fingers to rub her clit, then bring them to my mouth. I licked her fingers before wrapping my lips around them and sucking hard. She made me so horny.

She started to move down the bed again.

"No!" I protested. "I need more than that."

She turned around, and brought her pussy to my face while she started to lick my pussy again. I didn't waste any time, and was sucking her clit straight away. She was so wet, and tasted so good, like always. I felt her moan against my core, and her warm breath felt nice on me.

Alex orgasmed first, her body jerked against mine, but she continued to lick my clit. I climaxed as soon as she started to suck it, and my moans were a lot louder than I had intended.

Finally, Alex unlocked my handcuffs, and I was able to fall asleep with her in my arms.