Chapter 23 - "...one who ruined everything..."

Start from the beginning

"Who the fuck are you?" Jungkook pushes the other boy away from Tae and punches him hard in the face, Taehyung falls on the ground. "He dares to hurt my Tae?" Jungkook thinks. He keeps punching him until soft sobs take him back to reality and he turns around and sees Taehyung sitting on the ground, crying.

"Shh, it's ok now, baby." Jungkook says walking next to Taehyung and hugging the boy. Taehyung doesn't resist or shove him away because this is exactly what he wanted. Being comforted by Jungkook.

"Let's get out of here, ok?" Jungkook helps Taehyung stand up but he winces in pain and Jungkook places his hand around his waist to support him. The other boy looks at him with his eyes red and puffy, lips swollen from crying and hair a mess which makes Jungkook's heart break a little. He really wants to punch the other boy harder but Taehyung needs him now.

"M-My hands have b-blood." Taehyung says with a pout on his lips and tears on his eyes, showing his hands to Jungkook. The other boy completely melts at his cuteness and coos.

"I will treat them." Taehyung shakes his head agreeing with Jungkook. Taehyung was whimpering so much, so Jungkook decided to carry him bridal style. Taehyung didn't say anything and just wrapped his arms around the other boy's neck and placed his head in the crook of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook's breath hitched and his body turned hard. But when Taehyung rubbed his nose on his neck sniffing him, Jungkook's body relaxed and a huge smile formed on his lips.

After 10 minutes, they arrived at a convenience store. Jungkook placed Taehyung in one of the chairs inside.

"I will grab some bandages and medicine to treat your scratches and I will be back, ok?" Jungkook says caressing his cheeks and smiling. Taehyung nods and fidgets with his fingers.
Jungkook grabs all the things he will need to treat Taehyung and then grabs two cups of stir-fried noodles and some kimchi. Good thing he always carries some pocket money when he leaves his dorm. He walks down the corridor of the store to pay everything and spots Taehyung looking out of the window with a small smile on his face which makes him smile too. He pays for everything and then prepares the noodles. He walks to where Taehyung is sitting and places everything on the table in front of him. The boy looks up with a small smile in which Jungkook replies back smiling.

"Let's treat your little hands, shall we?" Jungkook says sitting down opening the products he will use. Taehyung slids his hands in front of the other boy with a pout on his lips. Jungkook's heart will burst out if Taehyung keeps being this cute. He holds his hands and both their breaths hitch and crimson red colour spreads across their cheeks, making them look away from each other. He cleans Taehyung's hands gently with some disinfectant and then put some healing cream. He put some bandage in them and then lifts his hands to his lips and kisses them.
Taehyung looks at Jungkook with his eyes wide open and mouth slightly open. Jungkook chuckles and turnsto look at the cups of noodles.

"We should eat the noodles." He grabs one cup and starts eating but side glances at Taehyung. After some seconds of dozing out, Taehyung grabs his cup of noodles and chopsticks and then starts eating, humming with a mouth full of food.
The other boy notices how his cheeks are round and puffy from the food and he coos.

"Thank you Jungkook for helping me." Taehyung says looking down and smiling a little bit.

"You don't need to thank me. I would do anything for you." Taehyung freezes and looks at him. "Fuck fuck, why did I say that? He will be afraid and run away from me!" Jungkook thinks.

"Ah..." Jungkook scratches his head and looks away not knowing what excuse he tells the other.

"Thank you." Taehyung is blushing deep and he looks away too to hide his smile.