Mistletoe Kiss (4/4 Fluff Preference)

Summary: You share a mistletoe kiss with your fav (Words: 868)

Ashton (Girlfriend)
"Hey, babe... Are you going to be late again today?" Ashton asks me over the phone.
"Yeah, probably. Paperwork is killing me today..." I huff and throw my head back.
"I see. Do you mind if I start decorating? It will save us time and I promise to start from the outside so we can have the Christmas tree left for when you are home..." He rumbles and I groan.
"Who had this amazing idea of leaving the decorations for the last minute?" I ask and he chuckles.
"You. You said that we had plenty of time..." He says and I roll my eyes.
"I'll try to get home as soon as possible. Just start without me..." I say and he laughs.

By the time I got home, it was already dark outside. Ashton had already decorated the garden and the front door, making everything look dreamy.
"Babe, I am home." I announce.
"Hey home, I am Ashton..." He mocks me.
"What are you doing on the stool?" I ask him, folding my arms in front of my chest.
"Putting on mistletoes..." He replies, stepping down the stool.
"Yeah, I can tell. But why?" I ask and he smirks at me.
"I've put one in every door of our house, so I can have excuses to kiss you all the time." He says and pulls me close to him by my waist.
"That sounds like a plan to me..." I reply and he smirks.
"Come give me some sugar, honey..." He says and makes me giggle before I plant a kiss on his lips.

Calum (Best Friend)
"Oh look... A mistletoe above your heads... Huh, I wonder how it got up there... Anyways, have fun." Michael shuts the door, winking at us. Calum groans and tries to open the door, but with no luck.
"Come on... It's not that bad... I mean, we can chill here for 7 minutes and then go back out..." I comment, placing my hand on his back.
"I knew they would do that..." He growls and pounds his fist on the door
"Hey, Cal... It's no biggie. We don't have to do anything..." I giggle and he huffs.
"The thing is that I really want to kiss you. Like, really, really want to kiss you... A lot. I wanted it for too long. And they knew it... And I knew they would do something like that..." He replies, rubbing his face with his palms.
"Calum... I don't know what to say..." I state and stare at him.
"You don't really have to say anything. I understand if you don't even want to talk to me for the rest of your life. I get it; I fucked up and fell in love with my best friend..." He panics and I choke at his words.
"Calum, you are in love with me?" I ask him and he scratches the back of his head.
"Badly..." He says and I smile at him.
"Am I the girl you told me about?" I ask and he nods.
"Kiss me, you idiot..." I whimper and he whips his head towards me.
"What?"
"Kiss me..." I whisper approaching him.
He places his hand on my lower back and traces my cheek with the other before his lips land on mine.

Luke (Ex)
I open the door, after the 15th knock on it; I don't know why, but even though I told Luke that I don't want to talk to him, he is still here and insisting on talking to me.
"It's a Christmas miracle." He chuckles and I roll my eyes, groaning at him
"What do you want Luke?" I ask him and place a hand on my hip.
"I just want you to hear me out..." He replies and I chuckle.
"Just tell me..." I sigh and he clears his throat.
"I miss you, I love you and I want you back."
"That's it?" I ask and cock an eyebrow
"Oh, and there is a mistletoe over our heads, so I now have to kiss you." He mumbles and stretches his arm over my head, holding a mistletoe between his fingers.
He pulls me close by my waist and I whimper, not realizing what's going on. He leans in to kiss me, engulfing my lips with his. I moan a little and he smiles against my mouth.
"Merry Christmas." He whispers, parting from me.

Michael (Love-Hate Relationship)
"Oh great... You are here..." I hear Michael groan. My heartbeat starts rising and I feel cheeks fluster but I hide it away by sipping on my drink.
"Hm, you are here too." I come back and he chuckles, pouring a drink for himself.
"You had nothing better to do than show up in here and ruin my night?" He asks and I giggle.
"Honestly, that's basically my plan..." I reply and smirk.
"Ruin my moments?" He asks and I grin.
"Ruin your whole life..." I reply and approach him. I feel him tense up as I get chest to chest with him.
"And since we are here..." I whisper and point to the mistletoe hanging from the roof.
"Merry Christmas..." I whisper before I graze my lips over his.