06

jaemin's  pov

"should we wake her up?" i felt  someone asked, the voice wasn't clear as well as what it just said.

"or we could leave her sleeping and watch her fail," it added.

then i heard a loud smack, it sounded very painful "ouch bitch, i'm still older than you."

"by age," it corrected.

someone groaned, followed by a loud thud hitting the edge of the bed.

"oh karma, mimi."

they all laughed "hello darkness my old friend."

"yeah shut up bitches."

i rubbed my eyes, they were still sore from all that sleeping, what can i say i'm a heavy sleeper.

then i slowly opened them, seeing a bunch of girls in the room.

i looked at them in horror, saesangs.

"look she's awake finally," a girl with glasses and a small nose walked towards me.

"how did you get in," i warned "i'm calling doyoung hyung."

they all looked at me confused "we got in by using the door."

i stared at them clueless "what?"

"the poor child doesn't even know whats a door," another girl said "she must have studied too hard."

someone patted me in the back "it's maeyeon, we all do that sometimes."

"maeyeon? who's maeyeon," i asked tilting my head.

"you're maeyeon."

i raised a brow "i'm not maeyeon."

"yeah right, nice story, i'm jihye," the girl spoke with sarcasm traced in her voice "and we need to get you ready for exams."

she pulled me off the bed and took me to the bathroom.

"no i'm not maeyeon, it's big mistake," i paused for a moment as we passed by huge mirror.

"oh my god," i uttered in disbelief "i'm a girl."

once again the girl with glasses appeared "of course you are. did you have a coma or something?"

"she may be experiencing examophobia."

i saw the others laughing at the joke she just cracked.

"i'm jaemin," i told them with a serious expression.

"and i'm mimi," the other girl said leaning on the bathroom door.

"by the way your mom is going to be gone for a few weeks," jihye said, packing a bunch of books in a black bag.

"yeah that's why we're here," mimi took a bag of cheetos and stuffed her hand inside.

"come on stop the drama, we gotta go."

"but i'm not her."