05

maeyeon's pov

i twisted and turned as i tighten my grip on the sheets of the bed. i groaned, the sunlight from the window shines on my skin.

"wake up," i felt a gentle tap on my shoulders.

"five more minutes," i pulled up the sheets, covering myself "mom i'm still sleeping."

the voice chuckled, it didn't sound like my mom at all, it was a deep yet soothing laugh.

"i'm not your mom."

my eyes widen as i heard the voice, this can't be possible, i'm too young.

i took a deep breath and thought of an idea, strangle the unknown man in my bedroom.

i counted to three, waiting for a perfect opportunity and the angle.

"one, two, three," i mumbled underneath my breath "here goes nothing."

i shoot out from the covers "bastard!"

then i grabbed the blanket and threw it, as i charged at him.

"i'm a black belt in karate," i posed in a martial art position "i will beat you up, pervert."

"what the actual fuck are you doing?"

i heard the voice say annoyed, he was behind the sheets that i fired at him. he took it the sheets off, then i prepared for my aim.

"jaemin, we don't have time for this," the guy said as he threw the cotton sheets on the bed.

"jeno?"

"jaemin?"

i paused for a moment, my voice just went ten octaves lower. i lifted my head up and saw jeno shirtless.

"dude are you okay?"

i slapped myself, a dose of reality for someone like me.

"no." i quickly replied and went to the bathroom.

i screamed as i looked in the mirror. i saw myself but not as maeyeon, instead jaemin.

"i'm flat like lexi," i touched my chest. it was terrifiying and shocking at the same time.

the bedroom door swung open "y'all its five in the morning, why are you shouting."

i took a peak and saw mark, he was still having his bed hair.

"hyung jaemin started it," jeno told him, while he folded the blankets "he was screaming."

haechan shook his head "i knew it, hes crazy."

i scoffed, im not crazy but im turning into a phsyco anytime sooner.

i went out and looked at all of them "i'm not jaemin."

"who are you?," renjun joked "the grim ripper."

they all laughed "that was a good one but no."

jisung looked at me while the others followed it was a moment of silence.

"then who are you?," he asked with a serious face.

"i'm maeyeon."