Chapter 3- A Bird Told Me...

Start from the beginning

I jumped up from bed, but I regretted it immediately. I had an headache. Where the hell were I? I looked around in the big bedroom. The bed was big and fluffy, nothing like mine. The room was black and very boyish. This was definitely not my room or apartment. Oh right... Ashton... I was alone in his bed, only in my underwear. I don’t remember anything from last night, what the hell happened? I wrapped myself in his blanket before I walked out from the bedroom. His apartment was huge. Following the bedroom it was a living room and a kitchen. ”Good morning, sleepyhead” Ashton said. He stood, only in his pants, beside the kitchen table. In front of him a pencil and a paper laid, a corner from the paper was pulled away. ”Morning” I said as I scratched my head. I felt embarrassed as more things from last night flashed through my mind. I don’t remember how I ended up sleeping here, but I remember how Ashton asked me to follow him home. ”We didn’t do anything last night, if thats what your are worrying about” Ashton said with a morning smile. ”Oh...” I mumbled.  ”So what happened?” I asked. ”You don’t remember much do you?” Ashton asked, still with that annoying smile on his sweet face. ”No, I don’t” I mumbled. ”You took advantage of me” I assumed. ”What?” Ashton did a hand gesture to prove that he was innocent. ”No, I did not. I asked if you wanted to get out of the club, and you agreed. So I took you here and...” ”You took advantage of me” I interrupted. Ashton did not seem like a guy who would take advantage of a drunk girl, but I never thought Nathan would cheat either. ”No, can you let me finish?” He asked. ”Sorry” I mumbled, as I sat down at one of the chairs at the kitchen table. Ashton sat down opposite from me. ”So I took you here, hoping you know...” Ashton began to stammer. ”You wanted to get laid” I finished his sentence. ”Yeah, anyways so when we arrived you started to cry” Oh my god! I looked down at my lap. Crying? Seriously? I could not even go one day without crying? ”You talked about some guy, Noel or something” I sigh soundless. What is wrong with me? ”And that’s it?” I asked, hopping I did not make a fool out of myself in any other way. ”Basically” Ashton answered. ”So how does it come I woke up in my underwear and you in your pants” I asked. ”You told me, after your breakdown, that you were tired, so I helped you to my bed. You asked if I could undress you, so I did and then I put a blanket over you and left the room. I slept on the couch” Ashton nodded to the couch, were a compressed pillow laid and a red blanket. ”Do you believe me?” He asked. ”Yes, and I’m so sorry for last night” I said, and felt more embarrassed now then before. ”It’s okay. Do you feel any better, do you want an aspirin?” Ashton asked. ”Yes, please” I answered. Ashton stood up and went to fetch me a glass of water and an aspirin. ”Thank you” I swallowed the aspirin and took a sip of the cold water. ”What time is it?” I asked. ”Eleven” ”ELEVEN?!” I screamed. Ashton laughed. ”I need to get to work” I quickly stood up and rushed into the bedroom. I found my dress on the floor, together with my heels and bag. ”Do you want me to drive you?” Ashton asked, as he showed up at the doorway. ”No” I answered. ”Turn around, I’m changing” ”I’ve seen it befo-” Ashton began. ”I was drunk and you took advantage” I interrupted ”I didn’t” ”You undress me” ”You literally begged me” Ashton said with a huge smirk. ”I was drunk!” I defended myself. Ashton laughed at me before he walked out from the bedroom. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, before I changed into my dress and heels. I can’t wear this to work, and my mascara is smudged under my eyes. ”Ashton” I said, as I walked out from his bedroom. ”I’m in the kitchen” I heard him answer. ”Maybe you can drive me home?” I asked. ”Didn’t you say that you needed to go to work?” Ashton said as he turned around. He still just had his boxers on and I tried to keep my eyes in his, instead of his muscular body. ”I can’t go to work like this” I said as I looked down at my wrinkled dress. ”I think you look hot” I rolled my eyes. ”Can you just drive me home?” ”Yeah, give me one minute” Five minutes later we sat in Ashton’s car. He had a black Range Rover. The ride was in silent but I did not mind. I just wanted to get home, change and go to work. Ashton parked the car outside my apartment. ”Thanks for the ride and I’m sorry for last night” ”It’s okay. Everybody breaks down now and then” Ashton said. If it only was now and then... ”See you at the wedding on Saturday then?” ”Yes we do, but please don’t tell anyone about last night” I said. ”I won’t” ”Thanks” I walked out from his car and went up to my apartment. When I came in I saw that I had a new message, from the answering machine. I pressed play. ”Hi Apple, it’s me LeAnne!” I heard LeAnne say with a high, happy voice. ”I was just calling  to remind you of our manicure and pedicure this afternoon. So see you later, and by the way... A bird told me you hooked up with Ashton last night” Piiiip. And the phone called ended. 

So now is Ashton back in the picture ;) I hope you like the chapter and next chapter will be up tomorrow

xx