Odd Girl Out Ep 8

Lailas pov.

We walked in class, but no one even noticed that we walked in. Maria looked at me and gave me a smile she then looked at the class and became serious.

"Everyone listen get to your own seats the teacher is about to come" Maria said she looked at me and stood beside me. After a minute the teacher walked in.

"God morning class" The teacher looked at me "are you the new student?" He said with a warm smile.... I look at him and shyly nod "how about you introduce yourself?" I look at Maria she smiles and she goes to take a seat. The teacher looked at me and whispered "when will you start introducing yourself?" he said and gave me a warm smile. I turned forward so i faced the other students. everyone was looking straight at me, so i got even more nervous then i was before.

i started by saying "h-hello I'm Laila" i say quietly. but then a boy shouted "speak louder"

"be quiet Michel" the teacher said. "it's okay Laila, just go take a seat in the last row. At the window" i began walking towards my seat and i accidently tripped everyone looked at me and started laughing, i stood up and just sat at my desk. "what a good way to start my first day" i quietly say to myself. The teacher looks at me "are you okay Laila?" he says and i nod. We began our lesson, two and a half hours later, and now its lunchbreak. i get my lunchbox out and Maria walks over to me "do you wanna eat lunch together?" she asks, i look at her and nod. We walk over to the cafeteria, it was very crowded Maria took me over to a little table by the window. We began eating our food. Maria and i began talking, after a good 5 minutes a guy comes by "hey Maria, have you got 5 dollars? i need em to buy a soda" i continue eating my food, not even looking at the guy. "sorry i don't have 5 dollars on me at the moment" Maria says. "oh man, does your friend have any, i promise i will pay her back" he says, Maria looks at me i nod and take 5 dollars out of my purse. When I was about to give him the money I looked up and saw it was the guy I bumped into this morning. I don't think he remembers me. He then looked at me and said "oh it's you!" Or maybe he does remember me anyway, how awkward can this be. I gave him the money and he said thanks, and then walked away.

Then Maria asks "do you know him Laila?" "Not really, I just meet him this morning that's all" after a little talk Maria and I were done eating. We were just walking down the hall talking about what we wanna do when we drop out of school, she wants to buy a house in Europe. Then the bell rang, and we went back to class. A few hours later we were free from school.

[hello everyone it's a ya girl Ana I'm back with a new episode hope y'all gonna read it and like it, have a good day/nigh bye]