Chapter 1: Neglected

Start from the beginning

Y/n - I....... guess...... this...... is....... it...... My life.....is all.... over..... You said while smiling.

Dohnaseek, Raynare and Kalawarner then fired a light spear to you. When the light spears hit you it causes an explosion. When the explosion is gone, you are no longer breathing and the light spears caused your back to leave a severe burn mark.

When Rias is done reviving Issei, the fallen angels are now gone and Issei wake up.

Issei - Wha-What happened? *as he looks to Rias* And who are you?

Rias - Greetings, I'm Rias Gremory. I'm the one who revived you and to become my servant.

Issei - Really?! Thanks for reviving me, Rias-senpai I owe you one big time!

He then tackled Rias to a hug in which Rias blushed and she said as she stroke Issei's head.

Rias's mind - 'Wow, he has a soft hair. I like it.'

Rias - Your welcome. By the way, what's your name?

Issei - Issei. I'm Issei Hyoudou. Nice to meet you.

Rias - Now come, let's go the clubroom.

Issei - Right.

With that, Rias and Issei left the park, without Issei noticing you at all.

With you

Miraculously, your hand is moving and it reaches to your pocket. You then get a senzu bean and you eat it slowly.

When you are done eating the senzu bean, you now began to stand up, with your wounds and bruises healed instantly. You then saw Issei and Rias walking to the clubroom and you gritted your teeth and clenches your fist.

Y/n - You...... Issei, why did you ignore and betray me? Your one and only best friend. Why? Am I not good enough for you as a best friend? And you Rias. I know how you look at Issei. Why? Why do I need to suffer from this. I didn't do anything wrong. You said as tears are forming in your eyes.

You then yelled at the top of your lungs. Luckily, Rias and Issei are already gone. After letting out some emotions, you said,

Y/n - From this day on, I will no longer forgive you. Especially you, Rias and Issei. Issei, from this day on, we are now enemies. You said very coldly while wiping the tears on your eyes.

Y/n then uses his instant transmission and teleported to your house.

Setting: At your house

You then summon a yellow magic circle on your hand and you decided to call God.

Meanwhile In heaven

God was currently doing his usual paperworks with the assistance of Michael until he heard something.

God then summoned a yellow magic circle from his and it shows Y/n.

God - Hello, who is this?

Y/n - It's me, God. Y/n L/n. You said as you appear on God's hand.

God - Oh, it's you. What brings you to call me?

Y/n - I want you to train me to my maximum potential.

God - Why do I need to train you?

Y/n - Because my best friend Issei betrayed me and you know Rias Gremory, right.

God - Yes I know her.

Y/n - Yeah. She revived the pervert instead of me.

God - Ah. You mean the Red Dragon Emperor?

Y/n - Yes.

God - I see. So how are you alive?

Y/n - Well to be honest, I miraculously regained consciousness when I was about to die. I grab a senzu bean on my pocket and I ate it and there you have it. My severe wounds and bruises instantly healed. That's how powerful a senzu bean is.

God - What is a senzu bean?

Y/n - It is what we Saiyans use. It can heal any injuries in an instant.

God - Ah I see. So you are a Saiyan.

Y/n - Yeah. I originally live from Universe 7. It's a universe where Saiyans live.

God - How come did you come here at our universe?

Y/n - A technique where my friend taught me. It's called Instant Transmission. This technique allows you to teleport anywhere and anytime you want in instant. If you also lock onto someone's life energy or ki, you can also teleport to him/her in instant no matter how far he/she is.

God - That sounds a useful technique.

Y/n - Yeah. So when can we meet?

God - Anytime you want.

Y/n - Alright, how about tomorrow? I will teleport there in heaven.

God - Sounds good to me.

Y/n - Alright I'll see you tomorrow, God. Bye.

God - Okay. Bye.

With that, God continues his paperwork.

In earth,

Y/n was currently training to prepare for tomorrow.

Y/n - Get ready, Rias Gremory. I will kill you. Together with Issei. You said very coldly.

To be continued...