Bad Habit of Yours

Thomas -

Drumming your fingers. You seem to be doing it 24/7, which can really stress people out. If you're anxious or nervous about something then you'll be drumming them furiously, which can make everyone around you antsy as well. To stop this, he'll take your hand and kiss it, which leads to some good ol' cuddling.

Newt -

Biting and chewing your lip. You'll do it whenever your nervous or just uncomfortable.  You've tried again and again to stop, but nothing seems to work so you've given up. Sometimes you draw blood, but when that happens he'll kiss you gently,  trying to get you to stop that nasty habit.

Minho -

Twirling your hair. At first, while doing it he thinks it kind of cute, but after a while, it gets really annoying and irritating. You don't mean to irritate him but you just do it absentmindedly.  He'll just grab your hands and hold onto them, and it works quite well.

Gally -

Bobbing your leg. You just start to do it absentmindedly and it gets on his last nerve. To stop you, he'll put his hand on either leg (or both, depending on which is bobbing) and pull it into his lap, which leads to a very heated makeout session.

-------------------------

Hello, fellow Wattpadians! (that sounds really weird) Hope you enjoyed it! I know it may be really bad, and frankly embarrassing, but finals are here and this is the last stretch. Hang in there with me!!