10 - slight nsfw

I put in some music to add to the effect of this chapter I suggest playing it at the beginning but you don't have to :)
Spicy/NSFW rating 3 jalapeños out of 5.
Bare ass spanking and master kink (kinda).

I woke up to a pitch black room, noises of laughter and music could be heard from the other side of the walls. I sat up, rubbing my eyes "did I really sleep that long?" The noise of a door opening and light entering the room erupted.
"Yes, you did." A male voice spoke up, my eyes adjusted and I saw Shiro exit the bathroom inside the room. "Good afternoon sleepyhead." He adds, walked over and sitting next to me in the bed. He stroked my cheek and smiled softly, "you have bedhead."
Blushing I put my hands on the top of my head, trying to hide it. "Shit that's embarrassing." Shiro grabbed my arms and pushed me down, pinning me against the bed.
"No cussing, you know that rule." I gulped, looking right at the dominant look he was giving me.
"Shiro I-
"It's Master to you." My mouth went dry and my body began to heat up. I could feel my pants tighten at the thought of shiro getting dominant at a time like this.
"Master I'm sorry." I replied, looking anywhere but his face. Shiro removed one hand from holding my arms above me, still holding them with the other, and began to slowly trail down my neck and torso.
"You have such a small frame baby boy. Imagine the damage I could do to you right now." I began to tremble at the dirty thoughts that ran through my head. "You're thinking about it aren't you?" He flipped my over and pushed my head hard, but not so much that it hurt, into my pillow. I turned my head to the side so I could breathe, but mostly to watch what he'd do to me. Shiro pulled my pants down, breaking the zipper since he didn't unzip them. Pulling down my boxers, he gave my ass a spank. "You know what I do to dirty boys. Don't you?" I whimpered, biting my lip. He smacked my ass again, leaving a sting to it. "Answer me."
"Yes I do m-master." I gasped, waiting for another strike.
"How many do you deserve?"
"F-five master."
"Count." He demanded, as he spanked. I complied instantly counting along with the harsh but pleasuring smacks. "Good boy." He spoke softly, pulling up my boxers and pulling off my jeans. "I will buy you a new pair, but for now you must get ready and come downstairs. Your family is waiting." He said, as he folded my jeans and left them on a small dresser. "I will be downstairs waiting for you. I'll mix up a drink for you while at it." I nodded and slowly got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the light, turning around and raising the bottom of my boxers. A big red handprint was engraved on my ass and I sighed.
How the hell am I going to sit down?
I went into my duffle bag and pulled out a pair of jeans, slipping them on. I went back into the bathroom, fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I then left the bedroom, slightly but not noticeably limping. I was greeted by my big family with a huge group hug and kisses and we all had a blast. Though I was very happy to have seen them, I was more excited for what would happen tonight.