4

= You guys have been begging and I've been trying. Here's the result of my major writers block. Also no more Lance's perspective. I feel like it takes away the love triangle in a way. Love you guys. =

Lance stormed out of the restaurant, a few people glaring at him for all of the racket he's made. Lance felt his eyes go teary and he leaned on the back of Shiro's car. "Lance..." A deep masculine  voice spoke out behind him.
"No." Lance replied, simply.
"Keith hasn't been himself, he's just—
"Just what?," Lance snapped turning around to face Shiro. "Being an asshole like always? He never thinks about other people's feelings! He only thinks about himself! I hate him!" He shouted, tears rushing down his face. Shiro walked to Lance and closed the space between them by giving him a tight hug.
"You don't hate him."
"I- I know I don't." Lance stuttered, gripping onto the back of Shiro's t-shirt. "That's what makes me so angry. Because I can't be mad at him, I love him too much." Lance felt Shiro kiss the top of his head, calming him down.
"I'm going to send out Keith okay? You two are going to sort this out while I pay for our drinks." Lance nodded, rubbing his eyes. Shortly after, Shiro left and Keith came out. He walked slow, his head hanging down and he rubbed his arm.
"Lance I'm- Im so sorry... I'm so sorry."
"It's okay I-
"You didn't let me finish. I started that fight because sometimes you don't think about your actions. You're always just... go, go, go. Y'know? I just wanted to make sure you wanted what you were saying, while stating my opinion in it." Keith spoke slowly making eye contact with Lance as he looked up from the ground. Lance was just smiling softly at him, his hands in his own back pockets. Lance started to chuckle at his own thought causing Keith to panic slightly. "What?"
"We need couple's therapy." Lance spat playfully, as Shiro exited the restaurant. Keith started laughing along with Lance, his shoulders jumping slightly.
"I see you two are getting along well now?" Shiro said, kissing the top of the two boys' heads. Keith and Lance looked at each other, trying to stop laughing.
"You are correct." Lance replied, smiling widely. Shiro chuckled and ruffled Lance's hair.
"Let's get home." The three of them all entered the car, Keith sat in the back with Lance. Keith fell asleep on Lance's shoulder and Lance fell asleep on the top of Keith's head. Once Shiro arrived at their house, he noticed the two boys in the back were sleeping. Smiling to himself, he got out of the car and somehow managed to get the boys out of the car and carry them to the house. Shiro kicked the door to knock and a groggy Pidge opened the door.
"Back already?"
"Keith and Lance had too much to drink so I had to take them home." Pidge nodded, letting Shiro in. As the door closed they heard the car automatically lock. Tiredly, Shiro carried the boys up to their bedroom and plopped them down onto the bed. Lance turned over and Keith whimpered at the lack of body heat. He scooted over and spooned Lance, draping his arm over Lance's waist. Shiro just chuckled and got ready for bed, soon hopping into bed after. The boys sure were different, but he wouldn't want his lovers any other way.

= Zoinks, I'm so sorry this took so long guys. I had a chapter but ended up hating it so I deleted it and then had writers block. I hope this was a good chapter! Thank you for reading!=