2

* still Lance's perspective

Keith left, leaving me to finish sweeping. I huffed and grabbed the broom. "This is not something I should be doing. I am a part of Voltron!" I shouted to myself.

"Yeah, the leg of it." I heard Hunk say from behind me. I looked at him with a glare.

"Yeah? Well... You're a leg too!"

"Yeah but I'm not the one sweeping." I smirked and threw the broom at him.

"Now you are!" I ran out of the kitchen, hearing Hunk call my name. I darted up the stairs and burst into my room to see Keith sitting on a bean bag chair reading manga and Shiro on the bed on his phone; they both looked at me with confused expressions. I closed the door behind me, panting. "Don't ask just hide me!" I said, hopping onto the bed and hiding under the covers. I felt Shiro pull me closer to him as the door to the bedroom was opened again.

"Is Lance in here? He left me with the broom." I felt Shiro chuckle before he spoke.

"Nope I haven't seen him Hunk. Maybe he locked himself in the bathroom again." I pinched his leg since I was literally spooning his left side. I heard Hunk close the door and walk away. I came out of the covers and glared at Shiro.

"Excuse me! But I do not lock myself in the bathroom!"

"Yes you do" both Shiro and Keith said. I huffed and crossed my arms, pouting. Shiro pulled me into his lap, however I still remained in my pouting position. I felt him snuggle his face into my neck and I smiled softly. Keith noticed and smirked at me. I glared at him as he got up and crawled on to the bed. Keith lied next to Shiro and I, looking at us.

"You guys are just too cute." Keith spoke leaning up and kissing my nose and Shiro's forehead. I felt Shiro smile, which made me smile even wider.

"I was thinking.. why don't we all go on a little date later?" I blinked softly, thinking of what we would do.

"Sure but what wo-

"Shhh." Shiro shushed me and I huffed. Keith chuckled, he was now under the blankets and laying on his side watching us bicker.

"You want to fight?" I asked, puffing my chest.

"Yes, right here. Right now. You know I'd win because I'm more dominant than you." Keith replied smirking softly. Damn you, Kogane.

[ Oof sorry for the long wait guys. I hope you guys are enjoying this so far!! ]