3

Lances perspective *

• damn you, Kogane. •

I was now in the bathroom getting ready for the date Shiro had planned. I slicked back my hair and made sure I had no blemishes on my face. Are you the sun? Because damn you're looking hot! Good one, I'll have to use that on Keith sometime. I looked at what I was wearing, which was a navy blue button up and brown dress pants. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom to see Shiro helping with Keith's hair. I stared at Keith as Shiro pulled his hair back into a small ponytail. Keith stared back at me, blushing softly.

"There." Shiro said, smiling proudly. Keith was wearing a white button up with black suspenders and dress pants. Shiro was wearing a purple button up, a black suit vest and black dress pants. His hair was pulled into a small bun. "Shall we go?" He asked, smiling more. I nodded and Keith started to walk out. I slipped my arm to his and hooked it. Then we suddenly remembered about Pidge and Hunk. I let go of his arm, frowning sadly. Keith noticed this and rubbed my back. We got downstairs and Pidge was playing videogames in the living room .

"Where are you guys going? Especially dressed like that."

"We all have dates with some pretty ladies." I lied, smirking at Pidge. She groaned and threw a pillow at me. "HEY! Watch it! I need to look good for my date! I need to impress them." I said, brushing off my shirt as I slip on my dress shoes. We all leave the house and walk to Shiro's car.

"You always impress us Lance. You're stunning." Keith said, smacking my butt quickly. I jerked my head in his direction and he just looked ahead smirking.

"It's true Lance you are very handsome. We love you very much." Shiro said as we got into the car.

"Thanks guys.. I love you too." I said, grinning like an idiot.

( #GIVELANCETHELOVEANDSUPPORTHENEEDSBECAUSEHESOURBEAUTIFULBLUEBOY2017 )

*few minutes later

We arrive at a restaurant and we all piled out of the car.

"No way.." I gawked, staring at the lit up neon sign. Keith looked at it with no emotion.

"KFC? Really?" Keith spoke, crossing his arms. I heard Shiro chuckle making my heart warm a little.

"No you dorks, over here." Shiro said, leading the way to an actual restaurant. We walked inside and a woman asked for our names. "Takashi Shirogane."

"Right this way."

We sat at a table next to the fountain and ordered some Merlot. (Red wine if you didn't know.) "Okay Shiro, why are we really here?" He looked up from the menu with a confused expression, so did Keith. "Come on, I know when there's something you have on your mind. So tell us, why are we really here? Other than a date?"

"Well.. uh," he cleared his threat "I wanted to talk to you both about announcing our relationship to Pidge and Hunk. We've been together for almost a year now. I think it's time to fess up." Keith stared at Shiro with wide eyes.

"Are you kidding me? They'll judge and make fun of us constantly!"

"Keith you know Pidge and Hunk aren't like that." I said lowly, glaring at him.

"Oh so you're on his side now? You're the one who wanted to keep this a secret in the first place! Mr. 'They'll think it's weird so we should keep it a secret until the find out.'" I slammed my hand on the table and pointed at him with the other. Shiro sat there, rubbing his temples.

"I am not picking sides you're the one being stubborn!"

"I am not being stubborn Lance. You're getting defensive!"

"You know wh-

"THAT IS ENOUGH." Shiro barked, slamming his fist onto the table; making Keith and I jump. He sighed and sat back in his chair.

"I'm not hungry." I said, picking up the napkin I had on my lap and stood up. I threw the napkin onto the table and walked out of the restaurant.

•••
Ahh, sorry for taking so long loves. I had no idea where to take this book. I hope you guys liked the chapter.. it's kind of short. The next one will hopefully be longer! Love you guys!
X