Cushing Execution

Smile at Hope in the Name of Despair
Trial of Nagito Komaeda
17????

*Arian's POV*

"Correct! Nagito Komaeda's brutal killer and the traitor with their memories is indeed Arian Motono, our dear multi-talent holder. The other traitor sent from Future Foundation is Chiaki Nanami, the Ultimate Gamer" Monokuma said while laughing manically as the class turned towards us both. Everyone was quiet and didn't speak...maybe because they actually have a traitor in their class...two at that...

"Hey, Chiaki...can you do me a favor...?" I leaned in and whispered to her as he glanced over and raised an eyebrow. "Get them out of here..." I whispered as I felt tiny paws punching my leg. It was Usami with a cute...but angry look...

"Ow! Usami! Why are you punching me?" I jumped on top of my stand as Chiaki picked her up. "*error* *error*" She points with tears coming out of her eyes. "This is a *error*. *error* *error* *error*" I said while holding my hands up in surrender. "Am I the only one noticing the glitches or is it just me?" Hajime spoke up as everyone turned towards him.

"It happened during the trial...but why?" He questioned as I hummed in confusion. "It's censorship that the traitors have if they so happen to speak about the outside world or past events!" He explained as Fuyuhiko raised an eyebrow. "Then how was the Arian able to recall past events?"

"That doesn't apply to useless stuff. It applies towards the Tragedy of Hope's Peak and onwards" He explained as a red button appeared in front of him. "Wait! Do not execute my daughter!" Sonia said, running over to my stand and hugged me tightly. I still don't understand why Sonia is trying to make me her daughter. Good friend would be enough.

"Tragedy of Hope's Peak? Aren't we-"

"Now then, I've got a special execution for Arian Motono, our traitor and blackened! Ahahahahaha!!!!" Monokuma shouted and pushed the button, but nothing happened.

"Can't...breathe...Sonia" I tried to move her hands off of me, but she didn't budge. "Wait...what happened to the execution...?" Akane asked as Monokuma pushed the button again, but nothing happened. "Okay...Plan B!" He shouts and pushed the button again, but nothing happened. I handed my handbook over to Chiaki as she nodded.

"Plan...C?" He pushed the button again, but nothing happened...again. I looked up and noticed something hanging over Chiaki. "So...can we call this bluff and just leave?" Fuyuhiko asked as everyone turned towards him. "Might as well" Kazuichi said as everyone but me and Chiaki moved.

"Hey...Rion...Get them out of this *error*...okay?" Chiaki handed me my handbook and grabbed Usami, backing away while smiling. The hanging piece started to follow her. 

Ignoring everyone's chatter and oblivious state, I ran towards Chiaki to push her out of the way, but multiple monobears came out and blocked my path. Summoning a spear, I started to fight through them. Quickly getting rid of them, I ran over to Chiaki, who was farther away than before.

"Plan D! This one will definitely work!!" Monokuma shouts and pushed the button. "Re-"

As soon as he did that, the tetris piece fell and landed on Chiaki and Usami, blood splattered on me and the other monobears that was coming out.

"W-Who...was that?" Hajime and everyone else turned towards the tetris piece that was covered in blood. "S-She didn't kill Nagito...so why did she die...?" I said quietly, backing away from the tetris piece and looking at Monokuma.

"Awh, the double execution didn't work?!" Monokuma whined laughed, making everyone else walk towards the piece. "Why'd you fucking kill her, *error*?! I killed him, not her!!" I said and summoned a spear, running towards the bear. As soon as I neared him and was ready to toss my spear, something hit the side of my head, causing me to fall on the floor and drop the spear.

"I'll see you all in two days! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!" Monokuma laughed and vanished. Nobody spoke or moved at all...it was silent between us.

"She wasn't suppose to die *error*...fucking hell...leaving this to the most incompetent person..." I mumbled and stood up, turning towards the camera and flipped it off. "D-Did she just flip off Future Foundation?" Akane asked as I grabbed my handbook on the floor and went towards Monokuma's chair and climbed up on it, turning around and faced everyone.

"You know...I would normally be crying or screaming after witnessing someone's death twice...but...because Chiaki wants us to escape, I'll just hold in my feelings and just tell you all I know" I said and motioned everyone to go back to their stands, and they did.

"Twice? Chiaki hasn't died before...has she?" Hajime asked as I hummed in frustration. "You guys want to leave, right?" I asked as they looked at each other, then back at me. "How? All of our escape methods are-"

"That's what this trial is all about. Explanation and Truth. Since you all forgot everything that's happened...I'll just have to refresh your memories a bit" I said and pushed the red button. The walls collapsed and everything went white.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

●Chapter 4●
Smile at Hope in the Name of Despair●
●END●
.
.
.
.
Data Collected!
.
.
View Results?
.
.
    Yes?         ●              No?
.

.
.

.
Students Alive: 6/17
.
.
.
.
Students Dead:
.
.
.
CHAPTER FOUR:
.
.
Nagito Komaeda
Poison
.
.

Chiaki Nanami
Executed by Monokuma
.
.
.
.
All intermissions have been played and deleted by creator
.
.
.
.
Opening "Killing School Life" File
.
.
Opening "Tragedy of Hopes Peak" File
.
.
Opening "Remants of Despair" File
.
.
Opening "Future Foundation" File
.
.
Opening "Project Hope" File
.
.
Opening "Graduation" File
.
.
.
.
.
.
Begin "Finale?"
.
Yes?     •      No?
.
.
.
.
●Word Count: 956