Chapter 3-2

Trapped By The Ocean Scent
Daily Life
Afternoon and Night 12
Free Time Event #5

*Arian's POV*
Afternoon

"Okay...and done!" I finished tying the stash on Hiyoko's kimono as she jumped up and started dancing around. Ibuki and Mikan decided to tag along with us as we were relaxing at Hiyoko's cottage. We talked about what we could do today, but didn't come up with something.

"Okay! I know what we should do today!" Ibuki jumped up with her fist in the air as we all turned towards her. "Fireworks!" She said as we all raised an eyebrow at her.

"Fire...works...?" I asked, slightly embarrassed as the trio looked at me with wide eyes. "You don't know what fireworks are?" Ibuki asked as I shook my head. "I do...but I'm trying to figure out what's the occasion for them..." I said, hearing someone dragging a box outside the cottage. Ibuki opened the door, looked outside, then proceeded to drag each of us outside. Both Akane and Sonia were outside, each dragging a chest. Akane open the chest, showing off a bunch of fireworks and sparklers. Sonia opened a chest that revealed Yukatas, probably one for each student.

"Um......" I trailed off as Ibuki stood on the chest and smiled, putting her hands on her hips and turned towards us. "It's a class event! Participation is mandatory" She said, first pumping the air as me and Hiyoko looked at each other, confused, but went with it. "Alright...then how come none of the males are helping?" Hiyoko asked confused. "We have not told them this yet. We need someone to tell them while we start setting up on the beach" Sonia said as they turned towards me.

"What!?"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

"So...this event is for the whole class...but the girls dragged you here to tell us this...and wants us males to do the handy work?" Nagito questioned as I slowly nodded. Conveniently, all of the males (including Chiaki, who was hanging out with Hajime) were in the lobby, lounging around and playing some kind of game. Looks like Truth or Dare.

"Is it tonight?" Hajime asked as I nodded. The males looked at eachother and started whispering to one another. While talking, I walked out and came back in, dragging the chest that has the blue Yakutas. Not wanting to wake Chiaki, who was sleeping on Hajime's shoulder, I laid the pink one on her head and went back to the chest.

"Sure. We'll go to this event" Nagito said as I nodded and went into the chest and pulled out the Yukatas for the males to wear. "Okay. You guys are wearing these. Any questions?" I asked as Nagito pointed towards my chest. "What about it?"

"Don't you need to go down a size?" Kazuichi asked as I looked down and noticed my chest being squished together and close to coming out. I looked back at the males, who didn't stop looking at my chest.

"Dammit, you perverted assholes! There's no females on this island that's short and thick, so I'm stuck with this! Stop staring at my chest or I'll kill all of you!" I said and stormed out of the lobby.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Nighttime

"No fair! How come she gets to sit down!?" Kazuichi shouted and pointed at me, who ended up having to stop helping out due to fatigue. Mikan was very adamant about my health ever since the second trial for some odd reason. Each time I tried to get up, she would pop up and told me to sit back down.