Prologue

Welcome to Dangan Island!
Panic at the Heart-Trobbing School Trip?!
???? Life
Day 1

"I've got a bad feeling about this...are you sure this is going to be okay?" Hajime asked with concern in his tone as I nodded in agreement. "It's going to be okay, you two. Calm down. Let's just go and get it over it" Nagito tried to reassure the both of us, but we both glanced at each other before we decided to suck it up and head to the beach.

○○○○○○○○○

"You were the last group to arrive. Where were you at?" Byuckya asked as I frowned, but kept my composure.

"Eating. Why? Can I not eat?" Nevermind, I didn't keep my composure as he glared at me, I did the same back at him.

"Whatever. What did you guys notice on this island?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood for a bit.

×Multiple blocked off bridges on Central Island
×Big Ranch (Thanks, Hiyoko)
×Large supermarket (Stocked with everything)
×Nice hotel (They don't know that we're staying there, except for me and Komaeda)
×Nice restaurant (Thanks, Sonia)
×Very cute girls (Thanks, Teruteru, you fucking pervert)
×Most serious truth?

"You're all a bunch of fools if you haven't realized it. On second thought, much bigger fools than I thought" He said oh-so proudly.

"Don't be talking alk bug and shit, you fat bastard?" Fuyuhiko said as Byakuya said something back, but I ignored their bickering.

"Okay, Byuckya. Tell us this 'Most Serious Truth'?" I said impatiently as he sighed before explaining.

"You know that statue that's at the park, right? That weird one with 5 different animals?" He asked as I nodded, then realized where he was going, so I entertained his thought.

"Are you talking about the island where summer never ends? It's somewhere in the Pacific Ocean with 5 islands surrounding a central island. You think we're on this island?" I asked as he nodded, smug facial expression appearing on his face.

"You aren't as clueless as you seem. Anyways, you left out that five holy animals symbolize each individual island" He explained, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Jabberwock Island" I said as Nagito walked over to us.

"So you're saying that we're on that particular island?" He asked as I shrugged. "However, Jabberwock Island is already...nevermind" Byakuya shuts himself up. "Hold it! That's an incomplete story you told us" Nekomaru said as I nodded in agreement.

"He probably doesn't know what happened to that island" I slightly taunted him. "I'll tell you more once I've obtained information" He deadpanned as I raised an eyebrow at him, walking away and looking at the ocean.

Most of the students were saying that they're liking HP and the island, so they don't care about the history of this island. Hajime, being skeptical as always, but I have to agree with him on this one. Nobody noticed it, but there was an mysterious eerie aura around the beach. One that seemed to familiar, but I can't exactly pinpoint it to anything.