Intermission #1

*Harlian's POV*

"Hm? What's this?" I asked, making the others gather around the main computer.

"Intermissions...intermission for what?" Byakuya mumbled while rubbing his chin. Makoto and Kyoko raised an eyebrow at each other before turning to the screen.

"Oh...Rion documented all of this...maybe this'll tell us where our other classmates are at" Makoto said, evidently determined as Hina and Hiro whispered to each other before leaving the room.

"Hm...I suppose we could find out where they are...play the first one, Harlian" Byakuya ordered as I sighed and clicked on the Intermission file.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

File Selected:
.
.
.
.
Killing School Life
.
.
.
.
Open File?
.
.
.
Yes?         ●            No
.
.
.

.
File Opened
.
.
Please Select Student File
.
.
.
.
Leon Kuwata
Ultimate Baseball Star
.
.
Sayaka Maizono
Ultimate Idol
.
.
.
File Selected.
.
.
Play Intermission?
.
.
Yes?          ●              No
.
.
.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Arian's POV*
Intermission File #1

"Oooookay. So, you saved me from my death...? How?" Sayaka asked as I pointed to the monitor, displaying the 78th class, who was investigating another murder...possibly two.

"Pretty much. It was easy, really. Just go in there, make...16...17...18...16 clones, or illusions of you guys" I said, turning around and typing on the computer before hearing her sigh. "Hm? What's wrong?" I asked, not turning to face her.

"After I saw the DVD, I wanted to escape...to see if my friends were okay...and alive. So, I tried to kill Leon...in Makoto's room. Watching the trial, nobody knows that he tried to calm me down as soon as he broke the door, saying that we'll escape without killing anyone...but he slipped and accidently stabbed me...I guess I wrote Leon's name in code before I 'passed'..." She explains as I nodded and turned to her.

"Well, I do have good and bad news. Good news is that they're alive. I managed to track everyone who Monokuma captured. Bad news is...I can't go in and save them. Just know that they are alive" I said as she sighed in relief and smiled.

A little while after we talked and the 2nd trial for them started, the door opened, the first thing being heard was a groan. Both me and Sayaka turned towards the door and saw Leon, who was slowly limping and rubbing his head.

"Ow...that bear does not...play..." He paused and looked at Sayaka, then at me, then back at Sayaka. "...is this hell?" He asked, making Sayaka gasp while I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nope. You're alive and well. I saved you from your death...along with Sayaka" I said as he pulled a chair and sat next to Sayaka, but far away from her. She shook her head and pulled his chair close to her. "By the way, she forgives you" I mumbled before turning around and letting them converse.

Operation:
"Save the 78th Class"

Students Saved:
2.5/18

"If this file is being watched, make sure Future Foundation doesn't find these files"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Intermission Ended
.
.
.
.
Play Again?
.
.
Yes?       ●        No?
.
.
Close File?
.
.
Yes?       ●          No
.
.
Closing File...
.
.
.
.
Deleting File...
.
.
.
.
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

*Harlian's POV*
Modern Day

"Deleting!? Harlian! Don't delete the file!" Byakuya shouted as I jumped back from the computer, hands in the air. "I-It wasn't me! It did it by itself!!" I said as the screen went back to the Island cameras, most of the 77th class sleeping.

"It was set to do that after the file was played. Someone made the files self-delete" Kyoko said, sitting down and examining the files. "Can we access the other files?" Makoto asked as Kyoko shook her head.

"Well that's frustrating. Who set the files like that?" Makoto asked as she held a finger up, still examining the file. "Maybe Rion did. She recorded everything and made-"

"It wasn't her. The notes in her file specified that she wanted us, excluding Future Foundation, to make sure we see the files" Kyoko said, making me and Byakuya raise an eyebrow.

"So-"

"We brought food!!" Hina and Hiro shouted as they walked in the monitor room with a bunch of food, putting them in the fridge or cabinet. "This place is stacked with supplies. Wonder why" Hiro said as they both sat down and started conversing with each other.

"Well, maybe after the 2nd trial, we can access the next Intermission" I said as the four of us went to our respective monitor and went back to observing the 77th class.

●Word Count: 733●