Count On Me

Tyler's in this one you guys!
-------------------
Tyler sat quietly on the bench outside the UN building Alfred had told the young music producer to meet him. Apparently Al had some meeting and asked her to meet him outside when it was over and done with. She had been sitting there for like an hour! And on top of that she was hungry! Alfred is so gonna pay for lunch when he gets out of that damn building.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Alfred came out of the building in all his blond haired glory with groups of people who looked liked to be every nationality she could think of. When the American saw her he smiled a smile worth of the light the sun produces and ran towards her waving his arms like a child.

When Alfred finally to her spot the patriotic nation wrapped his arms around the Tyler's petite form, squeezing the life out of her. Tyler felt as though the man Hamas knocked the air out of her lungs and patted Alfred's arm frantically. "I missed ya to Al, but you're gonna squeeze me to death" The American girl managed to wheeze out before her friend released her, apologizing desperately.

Tyler grinned at Alfred's constant apologizing and playfully punched him in the arm causing Alfred to stop apologizing and rub the spot dramatically. "Ow! Whydya do that?" Alfred whined giving her a fake pout, not even noticing the approaching nations. "Oh stop bein' so dramatic ya big baby" Tyler sassed causing Alfred to mock glare at the music producer. "I ain't no baby! I'm the hero!" America proclaimed striking a pose causing Tyler to laugh a little. "Sure you are dude. Sure you are." Tyler giggled at the younger's antics before a unknown voice interrupted the moment.

"Well, Alfred who's your friend here?"

The American pair turned around to see a group of people, actually the group of people Alfred had come out of the UN building with. There were 5 or more of them and they all looked to be a different nationality; German, French, British, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.

Tyler saw Alfred beside her grow a little tense and quickly asked him if he was okay. "Y-yeah I'm fine, we gotta go" Alfred then attempted to drag Tyler away from the group of foreigners, but the Frenchmen grabbed him by the back of his jacket and pulled the American into an embrace.

Tyler gawked at the sight and nearly snapped when she saw the man groping her friends bottom. Tyler wrapped her hands around Alfred thin waist and pulled him away from the harassment that he was receiving. "Hands off my friend, Frenchie" the Blackett gave the group her nastiest glare and saw them shrink back slightly even the Russian looked a little taken back.

"Just who the bloody hell do you think you are?" The Brit sneered looking extremely pissed off at the human taking his younger brother away from the group. Tyler became even more pissed off at this. Retracting her hands from Alfred's waist, she instead placed them on her own hips making her angry and pissed off aura grow even more.

"My name is Tyler Jericho Smith and you keep your filthy paws off my friend!" Tyler yelled drawing attention from the other groups that had come out of the building. Ignoring the shocked expressions of the group and the confused one of her friend, Tyler grabbed Alfred wrist and dragged him away from the scene and to her recording studio.

------------
When they finally got there Alfred asked her what happened back there. Tyler gave him a blank face before exploding.

"What happened? What happened?! Those guys were lookn' at you weird and one of them groped you! So what was I supposed to do sit there and do nothing?!" Alfred looked taken aback by the outburst, but smiled at his fuming friend. "How about to forget it I sing ya a song of your choice, that sound good?" Alfred suggested making Tyler stop fuming at turn to the Personification with a happy gleam in her eyes."Oh I know! How bout' count on me?" Alfred clapped lightly at the suggestion and they both sat down on the couch before Alfred started singing.