The Jocks

Some smut not gonna lie

3rd Person

Dallon laughed lightly as he was face to face with Brendon, they were at practice getting ready for the homecoming game when coach blew the whistle.

Dallon blocked Brendon and only stumbled a little bit when blocking, the shorter of the two trying to push past him.

"You aren't going to win Bren" he joked as he successfully held Brendon back.

"Just let me win." Brendon jokingly whined, knowing at the game he'd be faced with a more fair opponent.

"Sorry Babe, can't do." Dallon joked.

Brendon sighed and ran to the side instead, Dallon hooked him with his arm and brought him to the ground.

Brendon groaned and laid on his back for a minute.

"You okay? I didn't hurt you did I?" Dallon asked, crouching besides Brendon.

"I don't think so" Brendon spoke after a moment or two.

"I'm sorry Bren" Dallon apologized.

"It's okay Dal, it was a good take down. You just forget the amount of your strength is all." Brendon replied, trying to sit up.

Dallon gently pulled him up and looked at coach when he blew the whistle that signaled practice was over.

"C'mon Bren, I'll drive you to McDonald's" Dallon said, helping Brendon stand up.

Brendon went to walk but winced when his vision got blurry and spotted. Dallon put Brendon's arm around his neck and picked him up.

"Dal what are you doing?" He laughed softly.

"Relax Kitten, Daddy's got you." Dallon joked, laughing soon after.

Brendon did too, a noticeable blush coating his cheeks and an almost invisible bulge in his pants.

Dallon carried Brendon to the locker room and set him down, bumping his helmet with Brendon's, making a kissing noise as he did so.

Brendon smiled and rolled his eyes, heart racing from the interaction with his best friend and crush.
~~~~~~

Dallon pulled up to the drive-thru "What do you want Bren?"

"Number 4 please" He spoke quietly, still a little shy from what happened earlier.

Dallon ordered and waited in line for their food. "You okay? You seem a little quiet tonight." Dallon asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" Brendon answered and looked away.

"Bren" Dallon spoke up, setting his hand on Brendon's thigh.

"I'm okay Dal." He replied, gently pushing away Dallon's hand.

Dallon looked down and bit his lip, listening to the music playing softly through the radio.

Brendon looked outside as tears filled his eyes, knowing Dallon would never like him back.

Dallon received their food, and he set Brendon's next to him so the younger didn't have to hold it.

~~~~~~

Once the boys got to their apartment, Brendon grabbed his food mumbled small thank you, and went to his room.

Dallon sighed and ate alone, trying to figure out what was wrong with his best friend.

The brunette frowned, thinking the raven haired boy was mad at him. Dallon finished his food and went upstairs.

He quietly walked up to the door of Brendon's room, hearing the quiet sniffles and sobs emitting from the boy.