Blue

The "You only see in black, white, and grey" one shot. Also a trigger warning. Sorry. Enjoy.

Brendon's P.O.V

I looked out the window at the blue sky. It was the first color I gained. I should be happy but the first color you see is your soulmate's eye color. My soulmate happens to be in the band. Here let me help you, he's tall, funny, caring, sweet, a loving and compassionate guy. Can you guess who it is? If you guessed Dallon then you're correct.

"You need to tell him Brendon." Kenny told me.

"But what if I only feel it and he doesn't?" I asked nervously.

"Dude, look at Josh and Tyler. They both thought the other didn't like them and now look, their wedding is in two months." Kenny replied.

I started breathing heavily. "I'm having an attack." I said.

I quickly ran to my bunk and got under the covers shaking uncontrollably.

A few seconds later I felt the bed dip and somebody's arms around me.

"It's okay Bren, you're okay. Breathe, just breathe." Dallon whispered rocking me.

I whimpered in return. I changed position so I could actually hug Dallon back. 

I laid down and Dallon followed still holding me.  I was calming down now and was tired. I laughed quietly.

"What?" Dal asked with amusement.

"How do you fit into these tiny ass bunks?" I asked.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked.

"Of course." He replied.

"The first color I gained was blue." I started.

"Congrats. Mine was brown." He said.

"But that's the thing. I gained it when I looked into your eyes when I got hurt on stage last week." I said.

"I got it when I looked into your eyes too." He whispered.

"Does this mean we're....?" I trailed off.

"Soulmates? Probably." Dallon spoke.

I sighed and sat up, putting my head in my hands and rubbing my eyes.

Dallon gently pulled me back so I was laying down again. This time I noticed I was in between his legs and laying on his torso.

He loosely wrapped his arms around my waist and set his chin on my head.

I leaned back against him and smiled.

"I guess we can't get out of this can we?"  I asked.

He chuckled. "I guess not."

I looked up at Dallon and kissed his jaw. This is pretty normal for us actually.

Dal smiled and kissed my nose. Pulling me into a hug. "You should sleep. You have a show tomorrow."

"No, we should sleep. You're in the band too." I replied.

Dallon smiled and kissed my head. I wrapped an arm around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

******

"Should we tell them?" I asked Dallon referring to the audience and our new relationship.

"Why not?" Dallon replied.

"So the first color I gained was blue, and Dallon's was brown. We both got them looking into each other's eyes last week when I almost broke my ankle." I started.