Sunday Mornings

Some smut

3rd Person P.O.V

Dallon yawned softly as he walked downstairs. It was about 9am so he wasn't really expecting Brendon to be up for at least another hour.

He made himself coffee and rubbed his eyes, trying to wake himself up more. Once it was done, he grabbed his coffee and walked into the living room, setting the mug down onto the coffee table.

After grabbing the remote, he turned the tv on and pulled up Netflix, planning on continuing American Horror Story.

Halfway through the second episode of the day, Brendon came downstairs with a blanket wrapped around him. His glasses perched on his nose and his hair a mess.

"Good morning Love" Dallon smiled softly.

"Morning" Brendon mumbled and walked over to him, straddling Dallon and leaning into his embrace.

The elder smiled and kissed his head softly and rubbed his back.

"How are you Baby?" He spoke soothingly.

"Okay, how are you?" He yawned softly.

"I'm good Baby thank you." Dallon smiled.

Brendon giggles softly into Dallon's neck, blushing and hiding his face.

"What's up Baby?" Dallon smiled.

"I want you" he whispered.

"Yeah?" Dallon chuckled.

Brendon nodded and smiled softly.

"What do you want to do Baby?" Dallon purred.

"Wanna ride you" Brendon whispered.

"You need prep?" Dallon asked, gently sliding his pajama pants and boxers down towards his knees.

Brendon shook his head "I already did it earlier."

"Is that why you were so sleepy?" Dallon purred.

Brendon nodded and blushed softly, again hiding his face.

"C'mere Love" Dallon coaxed.

Brendon moved forward, pushing the bottom of his boxers to the side, and sinking down onto Dallon.

Dallon hummed lowly as Brendon moaned softly.

He held the youngers hips as he started rocking, moaning as he did so.

"So good for me Baby" Dallon purred.

"Only for you Daddy." Brendon moaned.

Dallon began to thrust up into Brendon at a slow pace, allowing him to adjust and feel comfortable enough in his sleepy state.

Brendon moaned and bounced faster as he woke up, the blanket covering both of them beginning to slip off onto the floor.

Brendon moaned loudly as his prostate was hit. "There Daddy! Faster!" He gasped.

Dallon purred and picked up his pace, pumping Brendon in time with his thrusts.

Brendon moaned and came, Dallon following soon after.

"Stay" Brendon moaned softly as Dallon went to pick him up.

Dallon rubbed his back "You're gonna be really sore if I don't pull out Love" He reminded.

Brendon nodded "Okay"

He gently picked up Brendon and set him next to him in the couch.

"Dal, it's cold" He whined.

"I know hold on" Dallon chuckled as he pulled his boxers and pants back up.

Dallon picked Brendon up and rubbed his side, kissing his head.

There was a knock on the door so Dallon pulled on a shirt and set Brendon on the couch. "Go eat dressed okay? I think it's Pete and Patrick"

Brendon nodded and smiled before going upstairs.

Dallon opened the door and greeted the duo. He smiled and invited them in.

"You look like you just had sex." Pete laughed.

Dallon smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. So you did just have sex" he laughed as Patrick blushed.

"Pete!" Patrick scolded.

Dallon chuckled and sat back down in his spot. Pete doing the same on the other couch with Patrick next to him.

Brendon came downstairs in pajama pants and sat back in Dallon's lap,
yawning softly.

Dallon kissed his neck and looked at Pete "So how are you?"

"Good, and you guys?" Pete smiled.

"Pretty good." Dallon smiled as Brendon nuzzled into his neck, trying to fall asleep again.

"You guys wanna go somewhere?" Pete asked, knowing Brendon and Patrick hadn't seen each other in a while.

Brendon looked up at Dallon "Can we?" He asked softly.

Dallon smiled, knowing how Brendon was more comfortable with asking Dallon before he did things.

"Sure, I don't see why not" Dallon smiled.

"We're gonna let you get dressed and meet you there. Sound good?" Pete spoke.

Dallon nodded "See you there"

Pete and Patrick soon left the house which left Brendon and Dallon alone again.

Brendon kisses Dallon needily, whining softly into the kiss.

Dallon purred and kissed back, holding the sub's hips as he did so.

"I want you Daddy. Rough. Please" he begged, softly grinding against him.

Dallon purred "Alright Baby, go up stairs and get in position"

Brendon nodded and did so, quickly running up the stairs, blanket discarded on the couch.

Dallon followed shortly after and was greeted to the sight of Brendon braced on his knees and forearms.

"Such a good boy for me, aren't you Kitten?" Dallon purred.

"Only for you" Brendon whispered as Dallon knelt behind him.

*Smut Warning*

Dallon pushed into Brendon, groaning at his tightness, even though they had sex not even 15 minutes ago.

Brendon moaned and dropped his head, panting lightly already.

Dallon began to thrust into Brendon, the sub already prepped for him.

"Faster please" Brendon moaned softly.

Dallon did as told, groaning softly as he did so.

Brendon moaned and cried out "Harder Daddy harder!"

Dallon nodded and began to pound into the sub's prostate, Brendon moaned loudly, pushing back against Dallon each time.

Dallon felt himself getting close and continued to thrust after Brendon came.

Brendon moaned and panted as he felt Dallon finish inside him. He grinned lazily as Dallon pulled out and cleaned him off.

"Thank you" He panted, flopping into his back. Of course Love." Dallon replied.

Dallon got ready fairly quickly and helped Brendon get ready in his blissed our state.

"Sorry we're taking so long. Brendon's hair won't cooperate." He texted Pete, knowing Brendon's hair was fine.

"You ready Babe?" Dallon asked, smiling to see a sleeping Brendon on the bed.

He picked up the sub and carried him out to the car, making sure he had everything first.

Dallon smiled and drove to the park, "Just another Sunday morning I suppose." He mumbled.