If you want to.

So this is a teaser from a role play I did/ am doing with Blurryfaced_josh, (If you wanna finish it let me know in our chat please)

~~~~

Dallon smiled as Brendon talked with the crowd. He always enjoyed Brendon talking with the fans and getting to know them.

Brendon smiled happily, chatting with his fans, before he spotted a familiar face in the crowd, making him go silent.

Dallon looked at Brendon and scanned the crowd confused.

He chewed at his lip, feeling himself age down.

Dallon noticed immediately and called a crew member over. Which happened to be Zach.

He watches the familiar man say "Good boy", able to make it out through the screams of the fans.

Zach rushed over and brought Brendon backstage. He knew what was going on. Brendon's abusive caregiver was at the show trying to age him down.

He whimpers, chewing at his sleeve anxiously, "W-why was he let in, Z-Zach?"

"I don't know Brendon. We'll get him out immediately. Do you want to continue? Do you want me to get anybody?" Zach spoke.

He thought of Dallon before shaking his head, "Continue."

"You sure?" He asked seriously.

~~~~~

He nods, "The fans need me."

So again, if you wanna finish this and move on to the Shane + Joey one we can, if not I'll finish it myself. I would just like to know the plans. Thanks. (236 Words.)