My Angel

Brendon's P.O.V
I'm an angel. Not as in the sweet innocent angel you were called as a child. No. I have actual wings that I can show and hide. Other celebrities have wings and have shown them but I found no reason to show mine. They tend to try and show whenever I'm around my crush. That crush happens to be one of my best friends Dallon. Speak of the devil here he comes.
"Hey Beebo." He says hugging me from behind.
"Hey Dally." I replied leaning back against him.
"Ready for the show tonight?" He asked excitedly.
"Always." I said smiling.
For tonight's show, we have a platform that Dallon is going to stand on that's going to rise into the air really high up. I hope he doesn't fall and get hurt. If he does I can catch him. (Hopefully) He'll still be above stage just like 25 feet up into the air.
"5 minutes guys!" Our crew guy Jake called.
Dallon re moved his arms and walked out on stage to get ready. The lights dimmed signaling us the show is starting. I walked out with a stupid grin on my face.
"Hello everybody!" I shouted.
I was greeted by our lovely screaming fans.
I signaled Dallon and Kenny to start playing the intro to I Write Sins Not Tragedies. I happily walked over to Dallon who was walking over to me.
We both sang the first verse "Oh well imagine, as I'm pacing the pews in the church corridor and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear and exchanging of words."
We both walk away and I point the microphone at the crowd who starts singing.
"What a beautiful wedding, what a beautiful wedding said a bridesmaid to a waiter, and yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a whore."
I started singing and jumping around and noticed Dallon's platform start to lift. To entertain the crowd I took off my shirt and continued with the song. There was a loud "crack" noise and I looked up to see one of Dallon's platform beams somehow broke. Dallon was falling through the air and all of a sudden my wings sprout and I quickly flew up to catch him. My wings curled around us and opened once I knew we were close to the stage. The crowd and Dallon gasped at my pure white wings.

"Oh yeah. Those." I said casually.
I looked up at Dallon. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. Startled but fine. But you- you have wings!" He replied.
"I know. I love hugging with them." I said wrapping my wings around him. Once I re opened my wings Dallon smiled at me then looked up to where his guitar was still stuck on the platform. I swiftly flew up to the to it and grabbed it before gracefully flying back to Dallon.
"I think you need this." I whispered into the microphone.
The crowd laughed and so did Dallon.
"Can we see them more?" He asked timidly.
"The wings?" I asked.
Dallon blushed and nodded.
I turned around and opened my wings showing them off proudly.

(I made the edit don't judge me plz I know it sucks. They are larger than that too btw.)

Everyone gasped and Dallon got a certain glint in his eye. He pulled me over to him by my belt loops and leaned in. I leaned in as well closing my wings around us. The crowed boo'd and I opened my wings again to show the kiss. Everyone cheered.
"Y'all are thirsty for Brallon!" I exclaimed laughing.
We finished the show and I went to the bus to sleep for 15 hours.

Hope you like(d) it. Bai Bai! ~ Jayfeather