entry seven

offensive language in this chapter!

i was with you today. we were working on some random shit for class and you wanted to be my partner. someone noticed i had your hoodie on. he scoffed.

"gay ass twink," he muttered. the teacher didn't notice. i tried to ignore his stares and taunts and whispers to his friends. but it was hard. i think his name was zion.

after class, in the hallway shortly after i left, zion pushed me into the lockers. i groaned.

"you're such a fag. queers like you don't belong." zion sneered. fortunately, you saw this situation going down. you pushed him.

"yo, dude, back the fuck off," you frowned, raising your voice. zion chuckled. he chuckled like something was amusing. i hate him.

"bro, there's no trouble, i'm just doing damage control," he said like i was the damage.

you smiled bitterly and punched him in the jaw. i didn't know you could do that. zion fell to the ground and you looked down at him as teachers instantly came to drag you away. the tension was high.

"you're a fucking son of a bitch and a goddamn coward!" you growled. "i'm bisexual, dipshit." the teachers told you to stop talking as you slowly stopped trying to fight them. you looked at me, frowning. "zach, text me," you said. and then you were gone. i can't believe you did that.

did you do that for me or for yourself? either way, it was amazing.

thank you, corbyn.

fuck you, zion.

~ zach
thursday
11.13.17
4:42 pm

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

absolutely zero shade to
zion or prettymuch. it was just
for the sake of the story!