entry twelve

okay. here we go.

so yesterday, i got to your house after my mom dropped me off. i went up to your front door, ringing the doorbell once. your mom came to the door, she seemed very lovely.

"oh, hi, you must be the boy corbyn's expecting," she chirped. "come in, please." i smiled sheepishly, walking into the house.

"your house is nice miss besson," i said softly.

"please, call me saskia. corbyn's upstairs. i think he's mentioned you before," she smirked. i think i blushed. i hope you mentioned me in a good way.

your mom and i shared a few words before i went up to your room. it was the second door on the right. i knocked on your door twice, and you told me to come in. i did not expect to see you shirtless and in a pair of gray sweatpants when i walked in. i absolutely know i was blushing. i think you noticed, because you laughed.

"hey, z, good to see you," you chuckled. you turned on the first game and it was fortnite. i'm good at fortnite.

"thanks for having me, corbs," i whispered, sheepishly sitting next to you on your bed.

you made fun of me for continuing to hide in bushes but i made fun of you when you got shot for standing in the open. we laughed together. we joked together. we ended up getting four victory royales. it was amazing. but you told me you were tired of playing fortnite so i let you change the game.

i don't know what i was expecting, but it sure wasn't mario kart. you beat me twice. i beat you six times. you pouted.

"i didn't expect you to be so good at mario kart," you frowned. i only playfully shrugged. "okay, race me one more time. if you beat me, you can do whatever you want. if i win, i get to do whatever i want."

"you're on, besson," i smirked. we started racing.

you kept going out of bounds because you wanted to race on rainbow road. you also kept spinning out on my banana peels. i was laughing my ass off, about to win my seventh race. but you pulled a stunt so wild it scrambled my brain.

you kissed my cheek. your lips, your soft, pink lips, connected with my cheek for a split second. my eyes grew wide and i blushed profusely, losing my focus on the game and allowing you to pass me. i fumbled with the remote, unable to get a grip on it. you crossed the finish line. you won.

"yeah!" you cheered, laughing and jumping up and down and dancing around about your victory. but then you looked at me, noticing my expression. "yo, are you okay?"

i shook my head no, because obviously i wasn't okay. i heard your breath hitch.

"did i overstep some boundaries?" you asked.

i shook my head again. you sighed, relieved. then you raised an eyebrow, getting an idea.

"do you want me to do it again?" you smirked. my gaze turned to you as i slowly nodded. and you did.

but this time was different.

because this time, you kissed my lips instead.

~ zach :)
friday
11.22.17
7:02 am

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

someone pLEASE kill me
omg zorbyn makes my
heart go WHOOSH