entry twenty-three

today at lunch was when i found out why i barely saw you yesterday. i walked up to your lunch table with you and your best friend, jonah, but there was someone new there too. she was skinny with pretty pale skin and dark shoulder length hair. she laughed loudly at something you had just said, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

i felt hot as i stood there, watching you guys. i cleared my throat, which finally got you to notice me. you blushed slightly.

"oh, uh, sorry," you apologized. the girl smiled kindly at me and turned to you.

"corbyn, who's this?" she asked, a friendly grin on her face.

"oh, this is zach, my friend," you said.

that word. "friend." i hate it. it's my least favorite word. last time i checked, you don't practically make out with your friends, unless my friends have been doing something wrong. i waved at the girl sheepishly.

"zach, this is christina," you told me, and you both looked at each other, smiling.

apparently she's a new student at our school and the principal thought that it'd be good if you showed her around, since you're usually a good student and since you had just gotten into a fight. the principal figured showing christina around would help you redeem yourself.

you two seemed to be getting along super well. christina is pretty and she's got a great sense of style. she seems sweet too. christina seems like the type of girl that everyone likes. maybe i'd like her if i weren't gay. she actually seems like your type. christina's pretty.

i think i'm jealous of christina.

~ zach :)
friday
12.21.17
2:20 pm