Schnee Security

3rd POV
Jacques ran through his manor, giant metal doors were dropping as he ran, sweat was falling from his face as he made it into his office and barricaded every entrance. He walked over to his phone and pressed a button.
Jacques: all security staff, working and non-working, get to your stations immediately!
The guards ran through the house, holding assault rifles and shotguns. Outside the manor, Virus stood with tightened fists, with a large toothy smile.
Virus: this is it....our revenge.
Virus ran to the side of the manor as two security guards went out front to watch the entrance.
Virus: lights....off
They switched off the lights and smashed the box outside, making the entire out pitch black.
Security Guard: I'm going to go check the box.
He went around the corner to see the smashed box.
Security guard: great, he's probably going to take this out of my paycheck.
He walked back to his post to see the other guard he was working with disappeared.
Security Guard: Victor? Where the hell are you man?
The guard was beginning to sweat, water droplets fell from his nose. He then felt a small tap on his shoulder, he slowly turned around to see dark blue and a large toothy smile. The guard was then grabbed, he let out one scream for the others to hear before being abruptly silenced. The guards all looked around, their grips tightened on their weapons
Guard: switch to thermal.
Every guard in the mansion did as they were told, the thermal went on, everything was green, the the exception of other soldiers. Virus climbed through one of the windows into a mansion hallway and went to the ceiling. Two guards cane around the corner, they were sweating, unaware of the danger that lurked above. One of the guards looked directly at Virus while wearing the thermal setting, but nothing picked up.
Guard: how do we know if these work?
Guard: top of the line, we should see anything, for example, stop breathing so heavy, I can see your breath.
Guard: sorry.
Virus: Eyes.
The guards pointed their weapons up, trembling.
Virus: lungs.
They quickly turned behind them, the sound of the voice was traveling,
Virus: Pancreas.
They turned around again, the guard in the back had tendrils coming down behind him.
Virus: so many snacks.
The guard was then thrown at the window, leaving the one in the hallway alone.
Virus: so little time.
The guard turned around to see Virus quickly before nothing. Three guards were heading down another corridor, looking in rooms to see if anything is hiding.
Guard: hey Francisco, you see anything?
Francisco: nothing yet Jacob.
Guard: this is mighty quiet.
From the darkness a tendril shot through each of the guards, they all screamed in pain before getting dragged into the darkness, being silenced.
One of the guards on the upper floor heard the screaming, dropped his weapon and ran to any exit he could find, only being a patio window. He went to dive into the pull, only to be grabbed head first by a giant hand, his muffled screaming was heard, before being silenced abruptly.
Nurses and doctors within the mansion, remained in the infirmary, this was used so their wouldn't be as many lawsuits for unsafe work environments.
Doctor: alright, this is probably just a drill everyone, we just need to remain calm and it will all blow over.
The sound of the vents were heard, as if something big were crawling through them.
Nurse: what is that?
Doctor: probably just a big rat.
A slow moving blue tentacle wrapped around one of the nurses' leg, she looked down to get pulled into darkness.
Nurse: HELP ME!

Everyone got away from the table, then on top one Big Bang was heard, Virus landed on top of the table, though it was so dark all they could see was that evil smile and those eyes