Execution

3rd POV
Emerald was walking through the city, the wind blowing through her green hair. She couldn't stop thinking about
Y/N, knowing she made a huge mistake. She walked by a tv store and looked in to see a news reporter.
Reporter: we interrupt this program to bring you some breaking news, the military found the blue monster.
The tv cut to winter holding the capsule with the symbiote.
Emerald: Virus?
The reporter went up to Winter.
Reporter: how does it feel to finally catch the beast that destroyed countless Schnee owned areas.
Winter: I don't care about the money, this miserable piece of life took my sister away, I plan to execute it and it's host.
Emerald's eyes widened and tears began rolling down her face.
Emerald: w-what have I done.....

Y/N POVI sat in the cell until a guard came up and threw a tray of food at me

Y/N POV
I sat in the cell until a guard came up and threw a tray of food at me.
Guard: last meal bud.
I grabbed some of the food and began eating slowly, I feel empty...even when I let him have full control with the student fight, he still let us both have a say...we may have also had our differences...but he's my friend, and I'll be damned if I die without a fight to get him back. I heard the sound of heels clicking to see Winter walking.
Winter: hello Murderer.
I continued to eat.
Winter: you did this to yourself, if you just stopped with the factories, none of this would've happened, you wouldn't be executed, and my sister would still be alive.
I got up and walked over to her, I swallowed my food hard and began to talk.
Me: If you kill me, leave Virus out of it.
Winter: are you serious!? Hahahaha, you are not pleading for your own life, but a parasites?!
Me: he's not a parasite....he's family.
Winter: you're cute, but you will still die.
She opened the cell and put me to the ground and cuffed me.
Winter: even though I'm against it, you will have your last words before we hang you.
Me: you're going to hang me!?
Winter: I had it personally done so you can suffer.
Me: you're a dark woman.
Winter: you killed Weiss Schnee.
The door opened, I saw a bunch of people chanting and cheering as I was walked through with guards surrounding me and Winter right next to me. I looked up to see Jacques Schnee with Whitley, sitting with smiles on their faces. I walked up the metal stairs to see the new rope.
Winter: get the parasite! He's your friend right? He'll watch you die.
They put the rope around my neck and they placed the capsule on the ground next to Winter, she had a sadistic smile on her face as the rope tightened, already giving me breathing issues.
Emerald POV
I was on a speedboat heading to the military prison Y/N was held at.
Me: I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry.
I felt a hand on my shoulder to see Neo just nod.
Me: sorry....I'm just so worried....I messed up so much.
Neo shrugged her shoulders and grabbed the controls from me.
3rd POV
Winter: speak now Y/N, what are your final words.
Y/N: I'll keep this brief....I'll admit that I messed up with plenty, but do I feel guilty for killing Weiss Schnee? No, her father is the reason I am like this, he kept innocent people inside Oscorp and tested on them, he was putting Faunus through slave labor at his factories, and along with my best friend Virus...we saved innocent lives and innocent Faunus from his slavery.....you can hang me now.
Winter kicked the lever sending Y/N through the shoot. He neck did not break however, he was being strangled by the rope. The capsule began shaking crazily, Virus was worried about his friend. Y/N's eyes closed and he stopped squirming, his entire body went limp.
Emerald and Neo climbed the wall. They both got to see the hanging Y/N.
Emerald: No!
She pulled out her weapons and began firing on the crowd.
Emerald: YOU BASTARDS!
One of the bullets ricocheted and hit the capsule, cracking it slightly.
Winter: OPEN FIRE!
The military turned around and began firing. Winter noticed the symbiote trying to break the cracked capsule.
Winter: NO!
Virus finally broke through and jumped to the rope and started going inside the hanged Y/N. Winter looked over the hole, only to be grabbed around her neck by a large blue hand. Another hand came out and helped pull up a massive blue body. The only thing that wasn't blue was the head, revealing Y/N with a glare in his eyes, then the face of Virus covered with a big toothy smile.
Virus: Parasite?