Attacking the Heiress

3rd POV
Team RWBY all looked scared and tense within the presence of such a massive humanoid monster.
Weiss: what are you?
Virus: the one that will put you down!
Blake: it doesn't have to be this way, just go, you have intelligence, no one has to die.
Virus: No, we won't let her destroy this world with her slavery.
Weiss: I don't have slaves!
Virus smiled and started laughing.
Virus: that is the funniest thing I have heard anyone say, such a blatant lie.
Virus launched at Weiss, who quickly did a back flip to dodge. Yang went to punch Virus who caught it and looked at her with a smile.
Virus: hello Boob lady.
They brought her close and then punched her into the building.
Virus: honestly, she was really pretty.
Virus turned around at Blake and Ruby and roared, Weiss went to the slide and slashed their chest. Virus grabbed her leg and then threw her to the side.
Virus: before we end you Weiss, we want you to know what it's like to suffer real pain, when your friends can't do anything to help you.
Ruby launched at them to slash them, Virus caught the scythe and smiled.
Virus: want to know why we are called Virus?
They grabbed Ruby by the throat and began choking her, the Symbiote began moving and her neck started turning black.
Virus: we'll be generous and give you something curable.
Ruby began coughing and her eyes went blood shot, Virus dropped her and looked over at Blake who was scared enough to the point she couldn't move. Virus stepped over Ruby who was curled up in a ball, shivering.
Virus: what's the matter kitty Kat? You look like you've seen a monster.
Blake shook her head and began to attack, Yang shot out of the wall and punched Virus in the back of the head, sending them forward and making them slide across the ground. They got up and shook their heads.
Virus: now things are personal.
Yang: what did you do to my sister!
Virus: we gave her a virus, just as our name implies, though we have her a curable amount, we could easily kill her with the snap of a finger.
Yang: you will fix her!
Virus: listen cutie, I would, like I really would, but that doesn't benefit my quest.
Virus turned both their hands into axes and extended their arms and hacked at them. One slashed Blake across the chest and hit her into the building. One of the hands turned into a scythe and slammed into the ground next to Weiss, luckily because she dodged.
Weiss: holy crap!
Yang punched Virus in the face, who then grabbed her face and slammed her into the ground. Blake ran out of the building and slashed at Virus' back. They looked at her and growled before tossing Yang to the side. Weiss then put her rapier through Virus who just stood there and turned around.
Virus: Um....can I just ask you how you though this would work?
They slammed down on the blade, breaking it. Virus kicked Weiss into a lamp post, then turned around and grabbed Blake and Yang.
Virus: enjoy watching your friend die.
Two sharp tendrils came out of Virus and stabbed the girls in their legs, they then dropped them and walked over to Weiss. Virus walked over and picked up Weiss by the throat. They brought her close to their face, following with a large toothy smile.
Virus: anything you would like to pray about before I rip out your lungs?
Weiss began crying, she was scared, and her friends had to watch.
Blake: Weiss!
Yang: No!
Weiss: I'm sorry about what my father's people did to you.
Virus: that's sweet.
Virus shoved their hand inside Weiss who immediately keeled forward, they then ripped out her lungs and dropped her to the floor, her body was twitching and tears filled her eyes before she just laid on the ground, lifeless. Virus swallowed the lungs and had a big bloody smile.
Virus: one Schnee down, three to go.
Blake: Why?!
Tears filled Yang's and Blake's eyes, they just lost their friend to a giant blue creature. Virus looked at the girls and smiled.
Virus: I will see you three around.
Virus climbed up the building and began running across rooftops, moving with the power of a bulldozer.
Emerald POV
I sat in a chair drinking my coffee, I won't lie...I'm still upset with Y/N for eating a police officer....but was it really him?