Chapter 19

OK before i get started, since i never get request to put on my story (or maybe i do, i just forgot about them) i'm not sure if this is my first time getting requests or ideas, i don't know, but i'm gonna say this is my first request/ideas for my story.

So shoutout to PonoSagario for this idea. 

To: PonoSagario

XOXOX thanks for the idea!

Okay lets get started!!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun's POV

Yesterday was shocking and interesting: I got to know more about Kyo, and that Ki and Kyo are siblings. What a ride. So since things were shorted out yesterday, I'm guessing there's nothing to worry about now.

*ding dong* 

"Huh?"

*opens door*

"Yui! What are yo-"

*Yui glomps Jun*

"Jun!!!! Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine. Now, get off of me"

"Good! Cause I heard you headed over to Ki's place! Did she try to hurt you in some way? What happen??"

So the past 20 mins, I told her what had happen.

"No way! Ki and Kyo are siblings?"

"Yup"

"Woow! Oh and by the way here"

"Whats this?"

"Ki was doing something to your car the other day and my boyfriend is helping her"

"Oh, but I don't need it anymore. Ki and her troublesome is free now. No more drama"

I sat back with my hands on my head but just when Yui was about to say something else.

"Hmm yea speaking of which, guess who else is also living in this apartment?"

"Hmm"

*Kyo walks downstairs*

"Its Miki! Jun!"

"Miki is living in this apartment?!?!"

Yui happily nodded.

I could feel Kyo glaring at me and spoke.

"Who..is..Miki..?"

"Oh Miki is Jun's Junior High School girlfriend!"

I muttered; "Shut up Yui."

Just then Yui pulled out a picture of Me and Miki. 

"See Kyo, that in the white and black sailor school girl outfit is Miki! Isn't she cute??"

I rushed over to my sister and grab onto that picture. 

"Yui! Why do you have this?!?!"

"Its cute! You guys make a cute couple back then!"

Just then Kyo spoke: "Why did you guys broke up?" he said in a bitter voice. Not wanting to know and have no interest in Miki. Good job Yui, now Kyo is upset!

"UH. Well hmm....we broke up cause she moved to South Korea with her mother."

"Hmm" Then Kyo marched upstairs with his head bobbed down.

"Gee. Whats wrong with him?"

"You idiot! Why do you have to say those things about Miki!" 

"Well sorry. I thought you will find her still interesting"