Chapter 3

morning came. as i awoken, i noticed that i wasnt at my room. as i turned to my side. i saw Kyo lying beside me. half naked. i stood up and went to the washroom. i found myself shirtless and zipper open.

'what the hell happen last night?????'

*yawn!*

'oh Jun your awake.'

i turn with fear in my eyes

'w what happen last night??'

'oh you dont remeber? dont worry i can refresh it then.'

as he come closer, i tried to run, but he was holding onto my pants.

'COME ON JUN RUN RUN RUUNNNNNNN LIKE THE WIND!!!!!!'

'geez Jun give it up'

'RUNNNN!!!!!!'

he is still holding onto my pants. why wont he let go so i could run like the wind?! then he pulls me closer to his body.

'KYO!!! LET GOOO'

'no'

'i will give you cat food!'

'no'

 'how about a girlfriend?!?!'

'you ARE my girlfriend'

'EHHHHH I A GUY!!!'

'make that a boyfriend....Sato-kun'

he gently kiss my neck again.

'KYO LET ME GO!.'

'ok'

when he let me go, he handcuff me.

'EHHHH WHATS WITH THE HANDCUFFS?!!!'

'im not leaving your side.'

'WHAT IF I HAD TO USE THE BATHROOM!!!'

'we could go together'

'EH OR HOW ABOUT TAKING A PISS OR A DUMB!'

'either way..i come with you.'

'YOUR A PERVERT!!'

'a pervert....who loves you.'

he suddenly kisses my neck. while he was doing that, i asked him a question.

'w w why are you doing this to me?'

'i liked you when we first met. and i thought you feel the same way, cuz you call well think im cute.'

i blushed

't thats true.'

i let him continued. i couldnt hold it back or stop it anymore. he pinned me down again. kisses my chest and my neck. while he was doing that, i started to moan. he stopped.

'w why you stopped?'

'lets wait until night comes.'

i nodded

since then, every after school i would go to his house or we would walk together and do the same routine. and since that day and everyday, we would get closer and closer. lets just say, we are kind of in a relationship. and yes i accepted that. but the romance is not done yet.

the very next day i went over to Kyo's place to play video games. i heard her finally got the Naruto Ninja Strom 3. and i am very exicted to play even though i might suck at it.

but something was wrong. as i was in the front door, i heard and girl giggling. i went around and saw Kyo with a girl from our class. Ayaka.

shes the most fun, bright and beautiful woman in our class. i stood there watching. they seem having fun. but what came throgh my mind is that they could be friends. just then Kyo leans over. i look away. after that Ayaka gave Kyo a letter...seems like a love letter.