Chapter 25

Omg. Finally doing chapter 25!!! My apology. If you read my message I had posted a week ago then you probably know what's going down. If not then I'll explain. So what's happening is that I'm going to finish My Neko and I soon so I could start Pathway to my Heart. Since I haven't even started the next chapter yet XD. So yeah. If you want some questions about anything, just leave them in the comments or just inbox me. I'll try to get to you asap.
Let's begin!!
Btw I'm a bit rusty right now XD. So sorry if it's short or dull.
___________________________
Kyo's POV

"..Yeah. Shit! Fuck! No wait-"

"See!"
Miki said all bubbly.

Just then Jun got up and walked out of the room. And so did Ki. I wonder why- ohhhh. I'm in deep shit now am I? Yes I am. Good job Kyo. I said to myself.

Ki's POV

I am in shocked and piss. I got out because I couldn't handle it anymore. Just then I saw Jun outside as well. Great. Just my luck. He then bust out a lighter and a cigarette. He smokes? I questioned.
I then walked up to him and said:

"Since when you smoke?"

He then glance at me and pulled out the cigar.

"A month ago."

"Does Kyo knows about this?"

He shocked his head.

"He doesn't like it when someone he care about smokes."

"Well does it looked like he cares now?"

I looked back to the restaurant we were just in. I then shocked my head.

"Not really."

"See."

I then lean back against the wall next to him and said:
"We should plot something against those two."

"Me and you? The same chick that almost killed me in the hospital?"

"Yeah. You got a problem?"

"No. But I was just wondering why."

"Because, that chick inside with Kyo right now is stealing Kyo away from me."

"..."

"Us. Away from us!"

"Okay. What do you have in mind?"

"I think I got something."

We then chatted all night and he agreed with my plan. So we headed to Their place and get ready.

Kyo's POV

I wasn't having fun at all tonight. I'm still wondering where did Jun go? And Ki? Not that I care but she still my lil step-sister so I have to care. Even tho she almost killed Jun. Twice.

I need to tell Miki the truth. Maybe she'll understand. Hopefully.

I looked at Miki and finally spoken.

"Miki, I'm sorry but I can't be with you." I finally said it.

"Huh why not Kyo boo?"

"Because. Because. I'm taken!"

*gasp* "With whom??"

Jun.

"Ki. Fuck!"

Fuck me...

"What? Ki? Isn't she your step - sister?"

"Yeah! What I meant to say was Jun!"

"Jun? But he isn't gay"

She started to chuckle.

But I was so furious that I don't want to lie to anyone and that I wanted to end this. So I grab onto her wrist and drag her outside. With paying for the bills. Cause I ain't dinning and ditching.

As soon we speed home. I got inside while grabbing onto Miki's wrist.

"Jun!!"

I shouted for him. But nothing.

His car's here but where is he?

"There's no way Jun is gay. You're making it up Kyo!"

"Shut up"
I said.

Just then I heard noises coming from Jun's bed room.

I barge inside and call for Jun when suddenly...my heart dropped.

Miki moved her body to the side to see what's happening and said,

"See, told ya he is not gay."

I just died inside.
___________________________
Okay so that's chapter 25. So sorry if it's short. My apology.

But before I'll ask some questions. I just wanted to say thank you for 166K views of this book! Even tho it has bad grammar and spelling but whatever. You guys who keeps commenting and building up my courage on writing this kinds of books is all because of you!!!!!
I love you all in the bottom of my hearts!! I didn't know it would go that high. I was like "Is this my actual account?"
Still many thanks and love for reading and commenting. And rating as well!! I love you all! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Questions:
What will happen on the next chapter?

Will the relationship between Kyo and Jun end?

What was Ki and Jun's plan was?

Will Kun or Jyo will end? (Same question as the second one. I know)

What will happen to Miki on the next few chapters?

Bonus:
If any of ya'll wants a sequel to this book. You'll get one. But it won't be from me. It will be one of you guys.
If you want a sequel just type "Undead" in the comments below. And if you want to be the person to make the sequel just inbox me and I'll ask you some questions based on this novel and if you got at least 6/10 or 3/5 (if I'm lazy) correct answers then you'll be writing it and I'll give you a shout out on every chapter on this book. If there's a few ties then ya'll can just vote. Sounds fun? Okay have fun you guys!!  Many love and thanks! ❤️❤️
I need at least 10+ "Undead" comments.