Chapter 27

THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR RIGHT? Well it's here now! Sorry for the delay. I'm gonna explain my reason why I am late, but I'm pretty sure none, or not one of you guys are gonna bother on reading it. But I'm gonna explain anyways. But before I do that, I just want to say again, that our winner for the sequel is WhiteArrow. She'll be writing the sequel after this original. And, I can not, just yet, spoil the title and the cover for you guys. Kasi (meaning because) it's going to be a surprised! Also another thing. If you guys have read Pathway To My Heart (I know, I haven't even started on the next chapter since 7 months ago, but I will, after this novel) if you guys like Pathway To My Heart, I will ask for another sequel writer. ( The main two who wanted to write Neko and I, and others if you want to volunteer).

Now, since that's out of the way, here's why I am late: Right after my last chapter, things started to happen. Like dance practice every morning and night (well not every day and night, but sometimes) and the dance show and play that had happened in my school has been hectic. And I didn't have time to stay on my laptop, cause I haven't got enough sleep lately either too. And before that, my depression (fun fact) and anxiety has gotten worse, so I didn't have any motivation to do anything after that. Which was a long break. And on top of that, my lola (for those don't know, means grandma) had passed during those rehearsals time and my depressing time. And lately, I've been failing some, well one main class that I need, so I'm backed up. And been staying up late and such.  I'm currently still pushing myself to do these things. So I'm still trying to schedule everything in my life right now, with my family being broken than before, but I know people is going through way worse than I. But if you are, then I understand you and I feel. 

So that's my reason. I don't know if it's a good enough reason but I tried my best to explain and being online.  

So enough of me, you family wanted to read Chapter 27! Here ya go fam! Enjoy! :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyo's POV

Ever since that day, my boyfriend leaving me and my sister dead, I've never been so depress in my life. Ever since my parents had died. My head is spinning around, and around, and around. My world is spinning. Lying down on the couch, with a beer bottle in my hand. Looking and feeling passed out. Wine, and beer glass we're everywhere. I haven't slept for the past few nights. That properly I mean. 

"I'm done..."

I said to myself. 

"I fuck this up. I fuck everything up. I loss my sister. And I loss the love of my life."

I cried myself to sleep. A deep, deep, deep sleep......

*Kyo's dream*

I woke up! I look around to see where I am. 

"I am in a grave yard" 

I said to myself.

I walked around, then I saw a figure. Which looked like my mom! I was so site! That I started to run up towards her. As I did, the closer I try getting to her, the farther I will be. Even the duller the figure will be. As I tried to catch up to her, she was no where in sight. I sighed. I then looked down and there, two tombstones, laying right next to each other. 

Maykia Chi

Rin Chi

"Mom, Dad" 

My eyes were starting to tear up, just then I felt a cold hand on my left shoulder. I look over and it was Ki. So look so beautiful and not crazy at all. She spoke. 

"Chi, I know how much you love Jun, I apologize for trying to keep you away from Jun. I was jealous. But you need Jun, and I need to let you go. I love you Chi." 

She then, gave me a cold, but sweet, warm hug.

"I love you too Ki." 

Just then, Ki's face started to morphed. Her eyes were started to blacken. Black substance started to drip. Her long brownish blackish hair started to grew and grew. Her smile started to fade into a frown. She then started to melt into a dark puddle. Everything around Kyo started to darken and fade. The tombstone started to melt and burn into flames. 

"W-what is happening?!?"

He then heard a demonic voice coming from above.

"This. Is. Your. Hell" 

Just then, Kyo started to cry! Scream!

The scene then changes. He was in a room. Jun's room. He then saw Jun, sitting on his bed. 

"Jun.."

Just then Jun turned around and saw him. His tears, but weren't any normal tears. Tears of blood streaming down his face and on his wrist. "Has he been cutting??!!"  Kyo said in fear. 

I then run over to Jun, trying to stop the bleeding. But the blood turned from red to black.

"This isn't Jun.."

I said. 

Again, like what had happened to Ki, is happening again, but to Jun.

Jun was so confused and scared! He didn't know what to do! He's so lost, frighten, dying.

*end of dream*

Kyo then woke up! In a sudden jolt. He then checked his phone and it was 3:30am. He then got up and rushed towards his car to Jun's house. He drove but realized how drunk he was. But decided to drive instead. He drove has fast as his heart could take him. Passing the speed limit, reaching 100kl/hr. Passing thro a red light and then a big white truck started to came and hit Kyo right on the spot. Leaving the vehicle flying, and spinning once it hit the ground. He was then rushed towards the hospital. 

He then heard two voices saying: "PLEASE HELP HIM DOC! PLEASE!" and "KYO! KYO! STAY WITH US!!" 

He recognized those two voices, Yui and Jun. 

He started to lose consciousness. His eyes were closing, then he suddenly saw a white light, and his family...his step-sister, Ki, as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 HERE'S THE 27 CHAPTER! I'm sorry if it's short! But I hope you guys enjoy this!!! <3 

Lots of Love! -xxmimikixx 

aka Undead Mother XD